What's on your Tuesday Menu?

Queen JB
on 9/17/24 2:12 am
RNY on 07/20/15

Morning all! I hope everyone had a great start to the week. Work was fine, and the work on the house was not too disruptive (unless you are a cat) but then I got a text from my mom that she was in the ER. I guess she fell on a concrete step and landed on her hip and she couldn't get up. She was worried she broke it so she went to the ER. Not broken, thankfully, and she's home, but this makes 3 hospitalizations for my 2 parents in 5 weeks. Yikes! I need to wrap them in bubble wrap and keep them in the house!

I am only working a 1/2 day today, then heading to the dermatologist for a skin cancer screening. I also have a few errands to run while I am out so I am just going to make an afternoon of it. I might even throw in an extraneous trip to Target for kicks.

QOTD: Do you have carpeting in the house? We only have hardwood, which is great because when I spill coffee... it's epic! I'd love carpeting in the bedroom but with the insane amount of cat hair it would collect, it's not even worth considering.

Accountability: Barely any movement because I was tied to the computer for back to back meetings all day. I stuck to my menu except we went out to dinner and I got a fig and goat cheese flatbread. I only had one tiny slice and the leftovers should last me for the rest of the week.

• protein coffee
  • chicken sausage
  • fig & goat cheese flatbread
  • turkey meatballs in marinara
  • High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

Melody P.
on 9/17/24 2:41 am - Amarillo, TX

Good mornin everyone! Hopefully you had a good start to the week.

Not much planned today. I am certain though that my mom will change it to be. She is easily bored. My shoulder is just about to kill me it feels lol.

Yesterday was somewhat stressful. Lots of little things mixed with one medium event. I've been having these Eire panic/anxiety attacks. I used to get these a long time ago. I've been having more than a handful a day. I see my psychiatric NP tomorrow. It changes the taste in my mouth and always leaves me in a strong deja vue kind of feeling. Really strange stuff.

QOTD: unfortunately yes. There are hard wood floors underneath this horrid carpet. We can't afford to fix it up or even get new carpet. It's icky.

B: eggs, cheese and coffee(also half a muffin)

L: chicken and maybe a handful of chips

D: ????

this one is so so wrong but made me giggle waaaaaay to much.

Mel

Dcgirl
on 9/17/24 3:37 am - DC
RNY on 12/16/13

Good morning! Just stress scrolling over here lol. I'm seeing 5 places today (took half a day) but I didn't have much luck on Sunday. I'm starting to wonder if I should put my stuff in a pod and go stay at my parents for a few months to help them out while I recoup some of the money I've drained this year and then come back and buy in the Spring market. Something to noodle on! The rentals I'm finding are just not exactly what I'm looking for or a little grungy from turnover. I guess I'm a fancy person now because no thanks, grunge!

Q: I had to really think about this lol. I guess our bedrooms have carpet. And the family room that is down a step from the tile kitchen. I prefer hardwoods.
Im off to Jazzercise in half an hour, then driving to Baltimore to see the 5 places and then home to work the afternoon. I have some packing up to do (things that live in furniture that's moving tomorrow) so it's gonna be a long day.

Today is Wegovy shot day so I won't be hungry. I have leftover pizza, cottage cheese, and maybe I'll get some rotisserie chicken to have on hand.

Have a most wonderful day and I'm sending healing vibes to Mama Queen JB. Aging parents are pretty trrrifying, that's for sure!

Greateight
on 9/17/24 3:58 am
RNY on 08/29/18

Good morning, everybody!

I have a meeting this afternoon that will make it hard to get home for 6:30 PM Crossfit, so I am going to the early morning class. It's still dark here, so hard to get motivated. And this is my sixth day in a row of going. But with a long vacation coming up, I am going to show up today and tomorrow. Tonight I can jus****ch TV.

Last night's dinner was a throwback to the early days of WLS. We had some bratwurst left over, but no pierogis because Marilyn and my son had those for lunch. So I came home from the gym and had sausage, cottage cheese and EBB. Felt like it was 2019 again. Accidental CAMAW.

They switched out the ice cream sandwiches in our work cafe. We used to have these Blue Bunny Chipwiches and now we have an M&M sandwich. Usually, I would be pro-M&M anything, but these new sandwiches are pretty skimpy, I want my old Chipwiches back!

QOTD: Only in our bedroom. We live in an older house, so most of it is hardwood with rugs.

Breakfast: Bagel

Lunch: Hot Dog

Dinner: Steak

Have a great day, all!

Jim Age 58 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

Amy Liz
on 9/17/24 4:07 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Good morning ~ Sorry to hear about your mom. I'm glad she wasn't seriously hurt. I did have a great start to the week! I was able to focus and make excellent progress on some projects yesterday. Good stuff. Today I have two meetings this morning then more project work and training this afternoon.

QOTD - Yes, we do have carpet. I grew up in homes with hardwood flooring and always dreamed of having soft, warm, wall to wall carpet in the winter. Although I prefer the look of hardwood, I like carpet.

Accountability - Angel! 44 active minutes and 10,192 steps. Today I am 170.0 with 30 minutes on the treadmill done.

B- coffee, yogurt

l - chicken w/chopped salad

d - cheeseburger quesadilla w/burger sauce dip

s- jerky, apple w/PB2 mixed with SF maple - new thing to try

Have a great day!!

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 164 GW 155

Grim_Traveller
on 9/17/24 6:03 am
RNY on 08/21/12

I think my parent's generation all had wall to wall carpet, because their parents all had none. Then a lot of my generation said no to carpets, because we grew up with them.

6'3" tall, male.

Highest weight was 475. RNY on 08/21/12. Current weight: 198.

M1 -24; M2 -21; M3 -19; M4 -21; M5 -13; M6 -21; M7 -10; M8 -16; M9 -10; M10 -8; M11 -6; M12 -5.

Amy Liz
on 9/17/24 6:43 am
RNY on 11/21/16

We always want what we don't have!

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 164 GW 155

White Dove
on 9/17/24 8:59 am - Warren, OH

I have all hardwood and ceramic tile flooring now, but I also love soft, warm wall to wall carpeting.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Emiepie
on 9/17/24 5:28 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good Morning! Homegoods and Target are my faves to wonder without a plan. Pretty typical work day yesterday and should be the same for today. It's been a quite a bit cooler the last few days which is great but sounds like over 100 this weekend-yuck!

QOTD: Nope and I don't regret it one single bit. John sometimes says he wishes we had carpet in some of the rooms since he says it would be quieter, not too much of an issue now that it's just us two though.

TSS: 10 years 1 month

B: SF latte, Fiber/protein oatmeal, turkey sausage, and an orange

L: Turkey and cheese sticks, carrots, light and fit yogurt and some fruit

S: Mixed nuts, a piece of fruit and yogurt

D: Eggwhites and cheese wrapped in two net zero tortillas, a banana, and dark chocolate

ES: Protein ice cream and carbmaster toast

E: 1/2 hour elliptical and 20 mins Pilates bar

V/W: On track

Totals: Cals:1126 Protein:98 Carbs:119 Fat:47

Have a great day!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Grim_Traveller
on 9/17/24 6:13 am
RNY on 08/21/12

Morning gang. We've got a plumber and electrician here already. They took out the old boiler yesterday, and the oil tank. The tank was down to enough oil to take one more shower, so it seems we got our money's worth out of that. The cats are not happy though.

QOTD: I'm very happy without carpets. Cleaning is much easier.

Activity was down yesterday, since I couldn't do anything in the shop. But food was on track.

6'3" tall, male.

Highest weight was 475. RNY on 08/21/12. Current weight: 198.

M1 -24; M2 -21; M3 -19; M4 -21; M5 -13; M6 -21; M7 -10; M8 -16; M9 -10; M10 -8; M11 -6; M12 -5.

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 435 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 341 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 167 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 395 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 20 replies · 204 views
What?s on this Sunday?s menu?