What's on your Monday Menu?

Sheila_H
on 9/16/24 10:03 am - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

Some people were more affected by altitude than others. We had brought altitude pills but I didn't need them. Wait till you see the rainbow mountain pics, that was 17,000 feet. DH was GREEN!!!

SW:261 6/26/17 GW:150 10/6/18

CW: Mid 140s

PGW: 140-142

White Dove
on 9/16/24 10:36 am - Warren, OH

Two or three pounds does not seem like much but it makes a big difference for me. At Weigh****chers they told us to lift a pound box of butter for each pound and feel what our body is not carrying. It is not easy sometimes to keep it off, but I think your protein ice cream is going to make a big difference longterm. It gives you something you enjoy and that is also a healthy snack.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Mkess
on 9/16/24 9:10 am
VSG on 08/09/21

Good morning and Happy Monday,

Over the weekend, I went for a beauteous long walk (1.5 miles is my current range) on the 606 trail with a couple friends. The 606 is an elevated, beautiful walking path in the same vein as Chicago's El train tracks. It's really nice up there and it's an oasis vs. the urban jungle below.

QOTD- Moobntthoobw

Steps: 12, 894. I've hit 10k+ in twelve days this month so far.

Accountability: I bought a bag of Reese's peanut better cups on Thursday. I ate the last one yesterday at 11pm

B: 1/2 lox and bagel.

L: brat

D: whatever protein that looks good at the butcher.

HW: 371 SW(8/9/21): 324 CW: 217 2 lbs til goal of skin reduction surgery. I'm looking for a new surgeon.

"Every morning we are born again. What we do today is what matters most. ? Buddha

White Dove
on 9/16/24 10:29 am - Warren, OH

I was living in Washington DC years ago and there was a park like that. Right in the middle of a busy urban area, but once inside the park it was like being in an isolated forest. I would go there often to walk and enjoy the serenity after a busy work day.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 437 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 342 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 173 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 396 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 20 replies · 204 views