on 9/16/24 7:22 am
RNY on 11/21/16

I like that better!

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 164 GW 155

Teenie
on 9/16/24 7:34 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

I have had the brown sugar cinnamon Legendary pastries. I liked it but they are pre frosted so do not put them in a vertical toaster. Glad it was here at work, and I didn't have to clean it. I actually stood there and watched and as the first drip of frosting headed down, I popped it up. Have you tried other flavors?

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Amy Liz
on 9/16/24 8:25 am
RNY on 11/21/16

I tried the toaster too! Big no-no! I've tried all the flavors in addition to the ones above - cookies and cream, red velvet, blueberry, birthday cake and fudge something, They are okay just very sweet and sometimes have an off flavor.

Sheila_H
on 9/16/24 8:06 am - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

Or Ymoob!

SW:261 6/26/17 GW:150 10/6/18

CW: Mid 140s

PGW: 140-142

Amy Liz
on 9/16/24 8:26 am
RNY on 11/21/16

catwoman7
on 9/16/24 5:21 am
RNY on 06/03/15

Mornin' All!

another busy week this week, but things should slow down after this. I have one of my film groups later this morning, then a meeting with the administrators of the Alzheimer's research center on campus (another unit we're planning to leave money to after we croak), then two presentations later this afternoon and evening (both on campus) - first by Brandon Johnson (mayor of Chicago) and then Nancy Pelosi. Really looking forward to this! I need to get cracking on reading for my classes, but not sure if I'll get to it today.

we had another contractor come to our house late last week to give us an estimate on the replacing the rest of our windows. He said the couple that have "issues" can be repaired (and it's pretty straight forward - a DIY project if we want to tackle it ourselves), and the rest just need some TLC. No rot or anything (what we thought was rot on a couple of them is just mildew - we can take it off and just re-paint). Thank God. This guy may have just saved me $30K (plus he said since we have storm windows, the amount of energy we're going to save by replacing the remaining windows isn't going to amount to that much - maybe 10% - so it'd take a REALLY long time to make up the cost of the new windows - way longer than than we'll probably continue to live here). We have another guy scheduled to come later this week. I'm not sure if I should cancel him, or just see what he says.

QOTD: Troobsh

food has been up and down. Great some days, not so great others. Should be easier this week with a lot going on, and none if it food-oriented.

coffee with half & half

protein pancakes topped with plain skyr and homemade SF peach butter

protein pumpkin muffin

some salads I brought home from a lunch thing yesterday - they all feature things like beans, vegetables, and whole grains. So a bite or two of some of of those plus some kind of protein

I'll be on campus until later tonight, so I should probably take a protein bar with me

have a great day, everyone!

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

White Dove
on 9/16/24 10:10 am - Warren, OH

I think that is wonderful new about the windows and sounds like a very honest contractor. I had a guy once who came to give me an estimate to put railings on my front steps. It was an established business that I had used before and always been satisfied with. The guy who came out started by asking me how much money I had to set aside to do the project. I was somewhat floored and answered that I planned to pay whatever the cost of the railings and labor came to.

Then he asked me if $7000 was feasible. I told him no. The next company I called charged about $500. Later I talked with the owner of the first company. He had wanted to retire and turn the business over to that new person, but it did not work out. That guy was gone. There are some people out there who try to take advantage when it is a single woman and they think they can get away with anything. It was two iron railings, one on each side of three steps.

I know that is not what is happening with your windows, but I do believe that it sometimes better to fix what is already there instead of throwing it out and starting with everything new.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Melody P.
on 9/16/24 5:27 am - Amarillo, TX

Good mornin everyone. It's the start of a new week...yay...I think lol what a beautiful piece of art! So well done Grim!

Busy day ahead. Dentist appointment and we need to pick up the kids after school. Hoping to hear about the myelogram results today. Either today or tomorrow.

I'm feeling rather blah. Super tired.

In bad news, I think my iPod touch accidentally got thrown away. It was the controller for my spinal cord stimulator. Only them and iPhones can control it. So I am going to have to buy another one(refurbished) or try to find someone who has an old iPhone they can either give or sell to me. Super frustrating.

QOTD: Moobloobdoob

B: eggs, low carb tortilla, cheese and coffee

L: chicken and a salad

D: ????

I posted this Saturday but was wondering if any of the week day folks might help decipher it too?

and a meme made after my Opal.

Mel

Queen JB
on 9/16/24 5:47 am
RNY on 07/20/15

I am not 100% sure but I think all of those results point to iron deficiency / anemia. Have you been able to start the Proferrin?

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

Melody P.
on 9/17/24 2:28 am - Amarillo, TX

I started yesterday!

Mel

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 439 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?