What's on your (PHOTO) Friday Menu?

Greateight
on 9/13/24 7:00 am
RNY on 08/29/18

Great pictures and so amazing that you did that hike!

Jim Age 58 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

Lisa91941
on 9/13/24 9:47 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Gorgeous! And the igloo. On my bucket list. Not necessarily in the same location, but still.

Teenie
on 9/13/24 6:45 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Good Morning Queen JB and Menuers,

Sorry about the knee JB. Hope it feels better soon and it is one of the appointments you made the other day. Yeah, Friday and the weekend is looking good. We got a Pig roast tomorrow and I was asked to do desserts, so I did a cinnamon and pumpkin cheesecake, and I made stuffed carrot cake cookies. Even better it is dog friendly, so Rudy is getting to join us. He's so freaking cute I cannot stand it. Work has been very ruff lately. The system is going down every couple hours and I didn't get all my orders in yesterday. This has to be quick so I can catch up. I also need to run to Walmart at lunch because I have coupons that are going to expire, and I am thinking of switching to SF Pumpkin spice creamer. I wanted to wait till after Labor Day.

QOTD: Pacific Heights with Michael Keaton

Accountability: Too much peanut butter.

TSS: 6 years 9-months 2 day 168.2 Lowest (129.4)

B: Coffee with SF Coffee-mate chocolate caramel creamer

MS: Chobani zero sugar blueberry Greek Yogurt, nectarine

CB: Coffee with SF Coffee-mate chocolate caramel creamer

L: shrimp and grits, last of Spaghetti squash salad, carrot and celery stick with Horseradish dressing

D: left over hatch pepper turkey meatloaf that i plan on grilling.

Exercise: dog walking,

Water and Vitamins: On track. I take a Bariatric Advantage Ultra multi w/iron I use bariatric advantage Calcium chews and 500mg of Magnesium. I also use MiraLAX and fiber in my first coffee of the day.

Have a great weekend my friends.

Brightest blessings

Chrissy

Me with Wild thing. He was not happy about the shirt, but I explained I was celebration the expansion of the league and he gave me a break.

Me and my new bestie

The men in my life!

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Sheila_H
on 9/13/24 7:45 am - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

Rudy is so precious.

SW:261 6/26/17 GW:150 10/6/18

CW: Mid 140s

PGW: 140-142

Partlypollyanna
on 9/13/24 8:25 am
RNY on 02/14/18

Look up adventures for solos; it's a group that does trips for people who want to travel (but their spouses don't) or solos but it's not a singles travel group. I've done two trips with them (7 day tall ship cruise and northern lights trip to Finland and Estonia) but one of my friends has done about 7. You meet interesting people in cool places.

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Teenie
on 9/13/24 9:54 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

I'll check it out.

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

White Dove
on 9/13/24 10:06 am - Warren, OH

I have been looking into those trips since you told me about them some time ago. They are the perfect solution for a single like me whose friends are not that interested in anything off the beaten path. I am still dreaming about my next adventure and pretty sure it will be a cruise on the Nile in a private yacht. I wish I had started doing that ten years sooner, but nothing to be gained in looking back and I always look forward.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Greateight
on 9/13/24 7:08 am
RNY on 08/29/18

Good morning, everyone!

I was up early and went into the hospital to get my annual bariatric bloodwork. My hope was to pop in and out and get into the office before traffic got too bad. It didn't work out that way, but I got through it and I am in the office now.

I misspoke yesterday. Tri Blend tee shirt is what I meant, not Dri Fit. Oops.

This weekend is mostly about getting ready for Asia - pack, haircut, rest the credit card, etc. Plus football and CrossFit.

QOTD: I thought Aliens was really scary.

Breakfast: Bagel

Lunch: hash browns and some protein

Dinner: lamb

Have a great day, all!

Jim Age 58 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

Lisa91941
on 9/13/24 9:53 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Well. The day is half done for most of you. Home from the gym. Put in a lot of hard work. Yesterday's accountability was on point. Good fuel, no extra snacks. 85 minutes of exercise, 12,515 steps. My new living room furniture started arriving yesterday. The rest gets here today. Once we get that set up, I'm going all in on new throw pillows, rugs, etc. Even have plans to paint one of our older, beat up drink tables and see how that turns out. It's that or the trash for that guy.

Today's hard work is done. But I'm cleaning the whole front porch and washing throw blankets and pillow covers and just freshening things up. Some laundry and then an early easy dinner so we can go to softball tonight to support the grand.

QoTD: No scary movies here. I don't think I have even seen Wizard of Oz all the way through and when we saw Wicked on Broadway, I almost bolted from the theater when the scary flying monkeys came out.

Bites today

B: egg/bacon sandwich

L: leftovers

D: trying for Air fryer coconut shrimp in zero carb tortillas. First time, we'll see how successful it is.

Peace !

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

White Dove
on 9/13/24 10:10 am - Warren, OH

I was three years old at the movie theater with my mother and little brother. When the flying monkeys came on screen, he was crying so loud that we had to leave before the end of the movie. No TV movies back in 1951 and I never saw the whole movie until many years later. It is still scary.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 435 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 341 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 167 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 395 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 20 replies · 203 views