What's on your Sunday menu?

Melody P.
on 9/8/24 4:28 am - Amarillo, TX

Mornin everyone!

Not much planned today. A trip to the grocery store is all. I did something to aggravate my neck. I've not slept much and I'm really uncomfortable. It seems like it's always something

Busy week ahead for me,

QOTD: kind of related to the meme. What takes up most of the pictures on your phone/iPad? Mine is mostly chainmaille then meme and cats tied.

B: egg burrito + coffee

L: chicken fajita salad

D: ????

Mel

Amy Liz
on 9/8/24 5:27 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Good morning ~ It's supposed to be a beautiful sunny day about 85 today - the last of the hotter days then back to the 70's for a while - good! Yesterday was a fun day with the kiddos and Beetlejuice was cute. My evening ended with RH, crawling to bed at 6pm a sweaty, delirious mess, clutching a mini snickers bar to counteract the episode then passing out. I feel good today thankfully and ready to move on. We are walking little girl this morning then NFL all day. I am happily staying home in my comfy clothes with a few things on my todo list including taking a nap! Rob is smoking some ribs for dinner and making a 6 layer dip (which is just 7 layer dip without onion) - he is very excited.

QOTD - Lately, only memes or screenshots and mostly accidental screenshots at that. I used to take a ton of pics, not sure what changed.

Accountability - I had way more that 10 fries, but only a 1/4 of the burger. I had a piece of maple fudge at the mall - a free sample. Why the hell did I do that? That was my RH trigger, then nothing for dinner. Actually a mini snickers for dinner. Activity was 11 and steps were 7,066 - lower than I planned. Today I'm 166.6, a 3/4 planned mile walk with Chloe and a lazy day.

B- coffee, eggbeater veggies scramble

l- cucumber salad de jour and leftover chicken

D- pork ribs, ranch beans

s- protein ice cream - double chocolate chip, grapes and strawberries and a few bites of Robs 6 layer dip with a crispy 25 cal corn tortilla

Have a great day!

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 164 GW 155

White Dove
on 9/8/24 7:43 am - Warren, OH

RH is the worst and I know how bad you felt. For five years after my RNY, I would have told you that I was one of those people who did not dump. It was Halloween and I had worked until 1:00 AM. I drove home, sat on the couch to watch some TV before bed. There was a bowl of candy on the table for a Halloween decoration. It was mini Tootie Rolls and I ate one. A while later, my heart started pounding, I was dizzy and pouring sweat. I do not know how many of those candies I ate while half asleep, but realized that I did dump.

I keep candy in the house and sometimes use it for low blood sugar, but I try never to eat when not at home. I was at the beauty shop yesterday and my stylist had a big bowl of chocolates on the counter and I was tempted but did not have one. Enjoy your restful day, Monday will be here soon enough.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Lisa91941
on 9/8/24 7:51 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Good morning. It is still very, very hot here. Heading past 100 again. They say four more days then massive cool off to the 70's. Yes, please! I even made peanut butter ice cakes for the dogs yesterday to help them cool down. Big hit, more are already in the freezer for them.

I did great on food yesterday, but indulged in two glasses of wine. I logged 8 minutes of exercise and 3903 steps. I'm a hot weather slug.

Today I need to finish a birthday card and I want to go to Cost Plus Imports to see if they have some glasses I saw on line. I also think I am pulling the trigger and ordering new furniture for the living room and then we have a hot (cold?) date with the kids and grands for ice cream. Which I will just sit there and watch them all eat it as it would make me sick as hell.

QoTD: The grands and things I see on my wanderings and travels

B: Can't decide

L: leftover teriyaki beef and onions

D: maybe the turkey tenderloins with gnocchi and pesto I was supposed to make yesterday. But Rog offered to grill so I punted to what we had that could be cooked outside!

Peace!

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

White Dove
on 9/8/24 8:06 am - Warren, OH

When I buy something that is major to me like new living room furniture, I do a lot of shopping and make sure I get all the bells and whistles. The last time I bought Laz-y-boy couch and loveseat. Both have recliners with push buttons and plug ins for computer connections. Both are so useful.

I will decide everything in the house is fine and I don't need to buy furniture. Then I see something advertised that I start to want.

One of these days, I plan to replace the coffee and end tables with a lift-top coffee table and end tables with led lighting, charging stations, and storage drawers. Sometimes it is more fun to plan purchases than to actually have them. I saw a beautiful dining room table and chairs on Wayfair that I will probably buy too. There is always something out there that is tempting.

White Dove
on 9/8/24 8:10 am - Warren, OH

My phone was always full of cat pictures. I don't have a cat anymore and the only time I use the camera now is to take a picture of something with small print so I can blow up the picture and read the small print. I did not need bifocals until I was over 70, but need them now. Sometimes it is easier to take a picture and blow it up then to get glasses or the magnifying glass.

Amy Liz
on 9/8/24 10:08 am
RNY on 11/21/16

I take pics to read tiny print too! I don't know how anyone can read that small without magnifying.

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 164 GW 155

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 293 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 338 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 331 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 25 replies · 341 views
What?s on this Sunday?s menu?