What's on your Monday Menu?

White Dove
on 7/29/24 8:09 am - Warren, OH

I finally ordered my Creami this weekend. It will get here on Wednesday. I ordered four extra containers that are due to arrive today. I have been looking online for high protein ice cream recipes and also looked at some YouTube videos about how to use it. I plan to get four containers ready today and have them frozen and ready to process when my Creami gets here. It will be an experiment but looks like a Fairlife shake with two tablespoons of instant pudding mix is what people have good luck with.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Sheila_H
on 7/29/24 8:47 am - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

G'morning all!

Great basket, JB! After DS took a couple of woodworking classes and explained to me what goes into each piece, I appreciate the workmanship even more when I see a handmade piece.

Back from San Diego. Missing my son already, but great to be in my own bed. On Sat he took me to the farmers market in little Italy. I had never seen such a huge market. We had so much fun tasting everything and buying a ton of stuff: from various flavored hummus to several honey jars, and additional dips. He left the market with two huge bags. Very fun day.

QOTD - fruit, any kind of frui****ermelons, cherries, strawberries, blackberries.

My meals yesterday:

• Starbucks Coffee
  • Barebells bar
  • Chomp stick + edamame pouch
  • Protein icecream - 1/2 pint cherry garcia
  • E: travel day

Happy start of the week!

SW:261 6/26/17 GW:150 10/6/18

CW: Mid 140s

PGW: 140-142

Lisa91941
on 7/29/24 8:48 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Good morning!

An excellent weekend over all. Yesterday went very well. On point for food and beverage and 57 minutes of exercise. 11,273 steps.

I've had the grands since yesterday afternoon. They are on no screens restriction. Amazing how that impacts us all. There were games of answer the riddles and fill in the blanks and dance party and craft hour. Right now they are out on the Foosball table we rescued and Rog rebuilt. I've been to HIIT and I'm cooling down drinking my fake coffee. After I clean up, it's a trip to Michael's for beaded bracelet materials, an appointment for the littlest and then we are going to the bay to have a bbq with friends. Going to be an excellent day!

QoTD: Summer tomatoes for the win. Followed by sweet corn on the cob and peaches.

Bites today..

B: protein bread, cottage cheese and grated frozen heirloom tomato. New idea I saw on line. Shall report back. Especially to Amy.

L: leftover chicken dish I'm still working through

D: insides of a grilled burger at the beach

Peace Everybody!

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

Amy Liz
on 7/29/24 9:16 am
RNY on 11/21/16

I have to try this! Cottage cheese and tomatoes are a favorite combo for me!!!

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 164 GW 155

Partlypollyanna
on 7/29/24 11:03 am
RNY on 02/14/18

Is it toasted? I remember a baked cottage cheese toast in one of the many diet programs and that would be amazing with some fresh chopped tomatoes on it

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Lisa91941
on 7/29/24 12:10 pm
RNY on 10/29/19

I really like Primal Bakery Protein Bread. 160 cals for two slices. 16 grams of protein. 4 net carbs. Very filling. But it does need to be kept in the fridge and toasted. I had a fresh from the garden yellow heirloom tomato that I threw in the freezer last night. I toasted the bread, spread on good cottage cheese, sprinkled on EBTB and topped with the grated tomato using a microplane. The grated tomato was icy in the best way. I'm totally doing it with burrata, olive oil and a big grated tomato with maybe pita crackers. Really fun and different.

Partlypollyanna
on 7/29/24 12:41 pm
RNY on 02/14/18

That sounds amazing

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 293 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 338 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?