What's on your Monday Menu?

Sheila_H
on 7/29/24 8:58 am - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

I always use the lite icecream option because I like that consistency. But try both ways and see which one YOU like best. I am so happy you joined the Creami club. I hope you enjoy it as much as I've been.

SW:261 6/26/17 GW:150 10/6/18

CW: Mid 140s

PGW: 140-142

Emiepie
on 7/29/24 9:42 am
RNY on 08/11/14

I've only been using fairlife milk and have been using lite with a respin. My first fairlife shake is in the freezer now. Fun so far!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Teenie
on 7/29/24 6:58 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Good Morning Queen JB and Meneurs,

That basket looks great. Will you stain or paint it at any point? Will you use to put flowers in or do you have a better use for it? I would line it with a plastic drip tray and put Gerbera Daisies in it. So talented you are.

It was a nice weekend. The sun never stopped shinning. There was not a cloud in the sky all weekend. Saturday, I did my gym class and the owner talked me into staying for spin class. I may get a pair of bike shoes and start spinning. I did a half hour session, and I was dripping sweat. Also, I am thinking if I take a 5:30AM class and I am paying for it, it will be a lot less easy to roll over and say not today. I also got 3 1/2 pans of zucchini lasagna made and put 2 in the freezer for vacation. My freezer is pretty full so I need to just stop cooking at this point.

QOTD: Toasted tomato sandwich, and fresh corn on the cob.

Accountability: I grazed all day yesterday and ate way too much Snicker doodle zucchini bread.

TSS: 6 years 7-months 18 day 167.8 Lowest (129.4)

B: Coffee with SF Coffee-mate chocolate caramel creamer

MS: L&F Creme brulee, snack select and berries

CB: Coffee with SF Coffee-mate chocolate caramel creamer

L: Texas Roadhouse chili and grilled zucchini

D: Pork roast and zucchini lasagna

Exercise: dog walking, crazy 8 tomight.

Water and Vitamins: On track. I take a Bariatric Advantage Ultra multi w/iron I use bariatric advantage Calcium chews and 500mg of Magnesium. I also use MiraLAX and fiber in my first coffee of the day.

Have a great week my friends.

Brightest Blessings

Chrissy

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Sheila_H
on 7/29/24 9:01 am - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

I tried the spin class once and never went back. Everytime the coach said to crank it up (the gear) I cranked down because I thought I was already dying. If you liked it and can get out of bed to do it, it's a great cardio workout.

Emiepie
on 7/29/24 9:38 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Sounds like spin might be your thing. Have fun.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Mkess
on 7/29/24 7:10 am
VSG on 08/09/21

Good morning all and Happy Monday,

QJB- A lobster vacation sounds like it's guaranteed to be exhausting. Did you prepare for all the chewing by practicing on Tootsie rolls, like some competitive eaters.

My weekend was pretty crappy overall. The good-/: I did get a ton of walking in. I had the wanderlust feeling and explored my new neighborhood. I had a bus adventure. I ate at a Taco truck in a parking lot and the vibe reminded me of LA.

QOTD- favorite food would be husk grilled corn. It must be submerged in a bucket of butter and finished with a shake from a salt shaker, hanging by a string.

Accountability: There are bakeries every block on my street. I am holding them accountable for delicious carbs I shouldn't eat. Seriously though, I had a piece of bread pudding and a pastry I never heard of. I'm ok with my choices.

My weight loss continues. My physical activity has increased a lot in the last two weeks. I'm not sure if that's responsible but I'm going to keep it up.

B: Fairlife Shake

L: grilled chicken and broccoli

D: half slice of pizza with sausage. Salad with chicken.

S bomb Pop

HW: 371 SW(8/9/21): 324 CW: 217 2 lbs til goal of skin reduction surgery. I'm looking for a new surgeon.

"Every morning we are born again. What we do today is what matters most. ? Buddha

Dcgirl
on 7/29/24 7:49 am - DC
RNY on 12/16/13

Good Monday morning y'all! I didn'****ch any Olympics this weekend but I saw a recap this morning and I can honestly say I am blown away by these athletes! Dang!!!

I love fresh corn and fresh cherries in Michigan (my home state). This summer I have had an incredible watermelon feta mint salad like five times. It's amazing.

I am home from the gym and working and just need to pop upstairs for a quick shower at some point. I have a hair appt after work and I'm cutting it shorter than it's been in like 40 years!

B: a can of tuna with a shallot and a little mayo it's the perfect 250-300 calorie meal!

L: a food kit meal of falafel and cucumber and feta salad and couscous

D: hmmm my hair appt is 6-8:30 or 9 so I have to think on this. Maybe I'll bring something with me but I don't know what.
I was voraciously hungry all last week, I did my shot this morning and hope it's a better week!

Julia S.
on 7/29/24 7:52 am - Beaverton, OR
RNY on 02/12/18

QOTD- Fresh local strawberries and raspberries, the other ones have no taste to them.

I have a coworker that is convinced that there is a civil war coming if the orange one does not win. I'm not sure why it upset me, it made me very uneasy. That people actually believe that there will be a war if they don't get there way. I just don't believe this will happen.

It was an awful night, I had terrible nausea and did basically have the foamies and then I felt a little better. So tired this morning I really didn't want to get out of bed. Then every once and a while I would have this intense pain in my stomach, it felt almost like when I had an ulcer again.

I have to get to work, I was thinking about taking a sick day, I actually have those thanks to the state of Oregon. We get 40 hours a year.

It rained last night, so maybe that will help the forest fires but it wasn't much. I did get my sheets dried outside yesterday, it was so cool when I hung them out I was afraid that they wouldn't dry but at about 2 the sun came out.

I need to get to work. Have a great day everyone!

5'5" Age 66 HW 291 SW 275.8 CW 179.8

Sheila_H
on 7/29/24 9:05 am - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

They think the "civil war" is coming simply because they have guns. But have you looked at their physical abilities? With their beer bellies? None of them could run a block. I am confident they are just talk, same as the orange one.

White Dove
on 7/29/24 11:55 am - Warren, OH

I wish everyone would watch the documentary Bad Faith on Amazon. It explains how all of this happened and was planned for the last 50 years. I lived through all of that and watched it happen, but the documentary puts it all into perspective. They are planning to overthrow our democracy and set up a country of all white Christians. He is accurate when he says there will never be voting again. It will be a dictatorship that would have made Hitler proud.

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 293 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 338 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 331 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 25 replies · 341 views
What?s on this Sunday?s menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 73 views
Recent Topics