What's on your Tuesday Menu?

White Dove
on 7/23/24 3:55 am - Warren, OH

I sold my ice cream maker when I moved and found out there is no longer a ice cream maker with built in compresser for a low price. I am still waiting for creami to be back at Best Buy but realize I was quite spoiled by the one I used to have.

I am a cat lover but find Italian Greyhounds to be adorable. They are the smallest greyhound at about ten pounds.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Grim_Traveller
on 7/23/24 6:20 am
RNY on 08/21/12

I just brought our ice cream maker up from the basement. It's a Cuisinart, and has the built in compressor. We opted for it because we had no freezer space to keep the tub for the other type. Of course we now have three freezers.

6'3" tall, male.

Highest weight was 475. RNY on 08/21/12. Current weight: 198.

M1 -24; M2 -21; M3 -19; M4 -21; M5 -13; M6 -21; M7 -10; M8 -16; M9 -10; M10 -8; M11 -6; M12 -5.

White Dove
on 7/23/24 8:12 am - Warren, OH

I am so happy you brought it up from the basement. I know it is heavy. I miss having a basement, garage, and attic. I have to really be careful about what I store now and only keep things I use all the time. I do miss protein ice cream, so am going to make space for an ice cream maker.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Ymaliz
on 7/23/24 5:11 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Good morning ~ Yesterday was a good day, fast and productive! Today should be the same with a a couple of meetings added. I am focused! There is so much I want to accomplish, a lot of changes coming and I have to be patient, I'll get there. Last night I had the strawberry protein ice cream - my first creami and it was great! I was shocked it was so good actually. Even Rob liked it and ate half of the pint. We had this after dinner as dessert, so I couldn't eat much and there are leftovers in the freezer. Tonight it's either peanut butter or chocolate w/mix-ins. I have some lily's choc chips and SF PB cups, maybe a few salty pretzels in there too.

QOTD - I have a favorite from childhood, my Irish Setter that has my heart and and soul forever, but there are others. I love Bassett Hounds, Great Danes and especially Irish Wolf Hounds - holy crap I want one! The goofier they look and act, the more I love them. Also every dog featured on the news from our local Humane Society wins my heart and I wish I could bring them home.

Accountability - great, 58 active minutes and 10,148 (treadmill and rebounder). 167.4 today - feeling it hard from my bad weekend still, so pounding fluids. 30 minutes on the treadmill - done, work walk if I have time, lap swim after work.

b- coffee, protein brownie, grapes

l - chicken bites, mini cesar salad kit

d - leftover chili

s - protein ice cream - probably peanut butter w/sf reeses mixed in

Have a great day!

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 164 GW 155

Emiepie
on 7/23/24 5:37 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good Morning! Yay for a short week, well deserved and can't wait to see what you guys make. As anticipated yesterday was busy but now hopefully back to some of the projects that have been on hold while we were dealing with the system being down. I haven't gotten any additional information from my doc about the surgery for my ankle so I'm guessing waiting on insurance stuff (I am sure the technical issues from last week might delay a response). For now, physical therapy on hold until we have an answer.

QOTD: Beagles. I've had two in the past and miss them dearly.

TSS: 9 years 11 months

B: SF latte, Fiber/protein oatmeal, turkey sausage, and an orange

L: Turkey and cheese sticks, carrots, light and fit yogurt and some fruit

S: Mixed nuts, a piece of fruit and yogurt

D: Chicken tacos, cauliflower rice, a banana, and junior mints

ES: Toast

E: 1/2 hour elliptical and Pilates bar

V/W: On track

Totals: Cals:1223 Protein:107 Carbs:124 Fat:45

Have a great day!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Grim_Traveller
on 7/23/24 6:23 am
RNY on 08/21/12

My first childhood pet was a beagle. We had him for many years. I really loved that little guy.

6'3" tall, male.

Highest weight was 475. RNY on 08/21/12. Current weight: 198.

M1 -24; M2 -21; M3 -19; M4 -21; M5 -13; M6 -21; M7 -10; M8 -16; M9 -10; M10 -8; M11 -6; M12 -5.

Emiepie
on 7/23/24 6:05 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

Mine were both very special and loved very much.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Icecream Dreamer
on 7/23/24 6:07 am - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

G'morning all!

JB, you nailed it again with your daily meme! The times I was hoping the Dr would tell me there is something wrong with me because why else would I not lose weight? I had them check my thyroid several times in the hope to find the culprit. But the answer was always you are healthy, there is nothing wrong, except for your love of icecream and cookies.

Posting from San Diego. Trying to be quiet as a mouse because DS would not appreciate waking up this early on his day off. Can't wait to see what he has planned for us today. For lunch I know we are going to his favorite taco place. Other than that no idea what the plan is. I'll just work till he is up.

QOTD - Shelties are my favorite breed. They are such good dogs, very smart, and tolerant of kids. When DH & I researched various breeds to get our first dog, even before kids, we wanted one who was good with kids. Shelties are herders and protective of the children. Luna is our third Sheltie. They come in different colors and we've had them all: sable, blue/grey, bi-black. Luna is bi-black.

My meals yesterday:

• Coffee
  • Protein icecream - Cherry Garcia
  • Edamame pouch X 2+ chomp stick
  • Barebells bar
  • E: 5 miles wog

Happy taco Tue!

SW:261 6/26/17 GW:150 10/6/18

CW: 142.8

PGW: 140-142

Teenie
on 7/23/24 8:06 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Just got back from Bariatric follow up. Same thing nothing wrong just a love of ****tails and cheese for me.

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Greateight
on 7/23/24 6:14 am
RNY on 08/29/18

Good morning, everybody!

What a fail yesterday turned out to be. The plan was that Marilyn was going to join me at swimming, we would try out the new wetsuit, and then go out to dinner. Well, first I got hit with a conference call right at the time of class start, then i got hit with another one on my way to the class, then it started to thunderstorm, they cleared out the pool, we sat around waiting for an hour only for them to announce that it may be safe in another half an hour. So we decided to just go to dinner. Only to learn that the restaurant was closed. Today's a new day.

We did take out some of the cheeses that Marilyn and my son bought at the French market in our downtown. It was really good. One was a creamy cheese with blue veins and the other was a soft cheese in pistachio.

I am also only working Tuesday and Wednesday of this week. Have to get in a couple of gym classes, a couple of swims and pack. Marilyn and my son are going to Orvis to load up on gear.

QOTD: I like labs. I wouldn't get a pet because we are away too much, but I do like other people's dogs.

Breakfast: Bagel

Lunch: steak sandwich

Dinner: lamb

have a great day, all!

Jim Age 58 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

Most Active
Recent Topics