What's on your Wednesday Menu?

Teenie
on 7/17/24 7:28 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

it is a delicacy and there are recipes for it. Ron sprays with vinegar salt and dawn and it kills it.

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Greateight
on 7/17/24 8:22 am
RNY on 08/29/18

I had read that it was edible. But i'm with Ron - can't stand it in my driveway.

Jim Age 58 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

Grim_Traveller
on 7/17/24 11:24 am
RNY on 08/21/12

I dislike things growing in my cracks as well.

6'3" tall, male.

Highest weight was 475. RNY on 08/21/12. Current weight: 198.

M1 -24; M2 -21; M3 -19; M4 -21; M5 -13; M6 -21; M7 -10; M8 -16; M9 -10; M10 -8; M11 -6; M12 -5.

Amy Liz
on 7/17/24 4:58 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Good morning ~ I'm all confused about the days this week. I'm just happy it's not still Monday. I was able to get organized yesterday, so today will be catch up on all the things. My afternoon meeting got cancelled and I left early when brakes were done on my car. I had a good nights sleep and feel better today. I received my new snorkel and I'm tempted to try it out tomorrow in the pool. I was sitting here last night wearing it for a while and had no trouble breathing. Just an easy swim, relaxing, just breathe, no pressure to met or break personal records. And a steam - that would be incredible actually. I have a time reserved so we'll see how I feel then.

QOTD - Fresh-out-the-fryer, hot, salty, crispy, french fries! I've been know to eat my weight in them, drinking and sober! Potatoes don't seem to give me any trouble, must be in me Irish blood.

Accountability - great on food, 17 active minutes, 6,070 steps. 167.2 today, no planned exercise, listening to my body.

B- coffee, protein pastry, protein shake

l - chicken with mini salad kit

d - eggs and toast

s - watermelon, jerky

Have a wonderful day!

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 164 GW 155

White Dove
on 7/17/24 6:54 am - Warren, OH

Your Irish stomach might like baked potatoes in the air fryer. You wash and dry russet potatoes and them rub them with olive oil and a lot of salt. Air fry about 40 minutes at 400. The inside is really creamy and the skin very crispy.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Amy Liz
on 7/17/24 8:04 am
RNY on 11/21/16

I love all potatoes, never met one I didn't like. We just had air fryer baked potatoes last week - yum!

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 164 GW 155

Emiepie
on 7/17/24 5:17 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good Morning! Busy days for me this week too. We are still trying to get all data finalized for the estimate payrolls we need to balance and process our normal payroll. I think we'll make good progress today. This morning it is a least a little cooler than it's been and I'm able to open the windows and air things out a bit.

QOTD: Trail mix, I can still easily eat my weight in it if I'm not careful.

TSS: 9 years 11 months

B: SF latte, Fiber/protein oatmeal, turkey sausage, and an orange

L: Turkey and cheese sticks, carrots, light and fit yogurt and some fruit

S: Mixed nuts, a piece of fruit and yogurt

D: TBD

ES: Toast

E: 1/2 hour elliptical and at-home PT

V/W: On track

Totals: TBD

Have a great day!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Greateight
on 7/17/24 5:18 am
RNY on 08/29/18

Good morning, everybody!

I watched the All Star game last night. It's funny how the other sports All Star games don't really resemble their sports at all (football moved to two hand touch, I think) but baseball plays a pretty regular game. I've always enjoyed it. I mostly wanted to see the Pirate's rookie pitcher and he didn't disappoint, but there are a lot of good young players that I didn't know.

OK. I went to the doctor's office and went in and they said " we can't give you the vaccination, because we don't have an order." After some debate as to whether I would rather contract Hepatitis or deal with the order system, I will be trying to get another appointment to pair with my shiny new order.

This came together quickly, but me and my son are going to Oregon to fish for Steelhead with our Bamboo Fly Rods. Our other classmate lives out there and we are going to stay with him and fish with a local guide. We leave a week from tomorrow. Since I was just on vacation 7 days ago, and I am taking off a bunch of time this fall to go to Asia, I need to kind of take this trip in stealth mode. I am sure that will mean taking some calls on the travel days and bringing my computer with me, but super excited to try the new rods.

Monday night we did another 10 minute continuous swim as a group. It went a lot better than last week. I got kicked, etc. plenty but was able to concentrate on getting around the bouys quickly and finding a place where I could just slow down and control my breathing between bouys. Also, no mouthfuls of water this week.

Typical Wednesday today, work from home, CrossFit, swimming and Happy Hour. Hopefully I will hear more about this San Diego trip that the ladies are talking about - Lisa and Roger will be sick of seeing me by the end of 2025.

QOTD: Oh, it would have had to have been some sort of a Decathlon: (Pizza, Fries, M&M's, Donuts, Hostess Snack Cakes, Wine, Scotch, Cheeseburgers, Ice Cream, and Chocolate Chip Cookies). I ate a fair amount of sushi yesterday, but nothing Olympian.

Breakfast: Bagel

Lunch: Roast beef

Dinner: TBD

have a great day, everybody!

Jim Age 58 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

White Dove
on 7/17/24 6:58 am - Warren, OH

One of the great things about being a remote worker was being able to take vacations with my computer and phone and keep up with work from a condo at the beach.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Mkess
on 7/17/24 6:58 am
VSG on 08/09/21

Good morning all and Happy Wednesday,

I'm currently writing this on my new deck with coffee in hand and an orange.

The last couple weeks have been a whirlwind. The move went pretty well. I still have a few bulky pieces to move. I have been sleeping at my new apartment since Sunday.

I'm still not finding enough time in the day. I'm doing the best I can and I'm satisfied with that. I am focusing on progress and not what I have remaining to do or don't have time for.

I also am having a challenging time with meals. I'm not making time not want to eat. I've been living off propane and reds; rather Fairlife shakes. I have been doing relatively decent with food and losing a couple elbows(drug slang for LBs)

QOTD- Seeing that I can't eat like that anymore since surgery, I would say chicken salad. I could eat and eat and eat. I actually gave participated in a few eating competitions. 1st place Atlanta qualifier Nathan's July 4 NY Hot Dog Eating competition. 2nd Place Bao eating competition(I had never ate Bao at the time) Wao Bao Chicago.

B: coffee and orange.

L: PP shake most likely.

D: I fully intend to grill something. If I can make the time... Otherwise take out or Fairlife.

Current POV from my chair:

HW: 371 SW(8/9/21): 324 CW: 217 2 lbs til goal of skin reduction surgery. I'm looking for a new surgeon.

"Every morning we are born again. What we do today is what matters most. ? Buddha

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 218 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 331 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 324 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 25 replies · 334 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 17 replies · 278 views
What?s on this Sunday?s menu?