What's on your Wednesday Menu?

Queen JB
on 7/17/24 2:08 am
RNY on 07/20/15

Morning Gang! Happy Hump Day! Whoo!

Oh my god yesterday was a lot. Like a lot, a lot. I need a day to get my **** done but I don't think it's going to be today. I need to start working immediately.

QOTD: If over-eating were a sport what would you gold medal in? I could get a summer medal in Lobster Rolls. But they must be Maine-style--cold with mayo, and must be eaten right on the ocean. Go ahead, try to beat me.

Accountability: Zero steps. And I decided to have chicken shu mai for both lunch and dinner and I had a piece of cheese as a snack.

• protein coffee
  • egg bites
  • cheese, hard boiled egg, pea pods & strawberries
  • steak & blue cheese
  • High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

White Dove
on 7/17/24 2:42 am, edited 7/16/24 7:44 pm - Warren, OH

The only thing I can eat a lot of is steak, Don't think I could get any medals but would love to try.

Super busy days can be hard but I bet you will get a lot accomplished and able to take a breather soon.

My thing at the ocean was always crab cakes. I will be at the ocean in August and hope to find lobster rolls. I have made my own here but seafood is always better at the ocean.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Queen JB
on 7/17/24 2:49 am
RNY on 07/20/15

Where are you going in August?

White Dove
on 7/17/24 6:40 am - Warren, OH

Carolina Beach which is close to Wilmington, NC. I have two sisters who live in Wilmington and one of them will be with me in a cottage on the beach. Booked for the last week in August. One of these days, we will visit somewhere close to you and Grim.

Queen JB
on 7/17/24 8:13 am
RNY on 07/20/15

Sounds lovely!

White Dove
on 7/17/24 7:03 am, edited 7/17/24 12:03 am - Warren, OH

I bought those plantain chips this week and could not stop eating them until the bag was almost empty. They are delicious and I had no control at all once I started. Next time I will put a serving in a bowl and not eat out of the bag.

Queen JB
on 7/17/24 8:14 am
RNY on 07/20/15

I can relate to that!

catwoman7
on 7/17/24 3:04 am
RNY on 06/03/15

Mornin' All!

well I tested negative for COVID yesterday, so I need to re-test tomorrow to confirm. DH was still positive yesterday and sounds awful. He definitely got hit worse than I did. I really only had a dry cough for three or four days - wouldn't have even known it was COVID if I hadn't tested.

Not much going on lately or for the next few days. We were supposed to have a meeting later this morning with a unit on campus we were thinking of including in our estate, but it'll be rescheduled because of the COVID issue. Otherwise ?? It's been a good opportunity to get caught up on reading and classes.

QOTD: well, earlier this year it was Lesser Evil popcorn, but I quit buying it because I had a hard time controlling it. Salty, crunchy things are hard for me to control, but I don't have them lying around for that very reason

coffee with half & half

grilled peach topped with Greek yogurt

protein shake or protein ice cream (I have rose and peach in the freezer. I'll be making coffee ice cream today)

salad with diced chicken and diced peach

L&F yogurt or protein muffin

dinner TBA

have a great day, everyone!

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

Emiepie
on 7/17/24 5:19 am
RNY on 08/11/14

I'm glad you're feeling better and hope DH does soon too.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Melody P.
on 7/17/24 3:05 am - Amarillo, TX

Good mornin y'all!

not much happening today. Yesterday was a lot for me too. It ended with a small fight with my mom. It was unnecessary and she was just looking to start something. I'm tired of being the one who gets unloaded on with her. It's always me. For my birthday I didn't get as much as card from her. My SIL she freaked out about not having enough presents for her. She hasn't said I love you I. Well over a year...since my last surgery. She tells my brother so every time o. The phone and in person. It's just weighing on me heavily. I am tired. The feeling of not being enough for her is overwhelming.

Found out this morning they denied my MRI. So I don't know what the reason is yet but I'm sure they'll appeal it...I hope. I woke up this morning around 1 so sore and it hurt to touch anything and move my arms and hands. I am happy though that I got an order completed for someone and will ship it tomorrow. My hands hurt regardless of what I do so I'll continue making when I can! It's my happy spot! I hope she loves them!

QOTD: at this moment, ice. I can't seem to get enough. "Real food" wise I'm ot sure. Maybe eggs?

B: eggs and the usual. Coffee x3

L: sandwich with low carb bread

D: ????

Half of the order and a meme.

Mel

Most Active
Recent Topics
What?s your plans for Saturday?
Melody P. · 10 replies · 83 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 263 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?