What's on your (PHOTO) Friday Menu?

Grim_Traveller
on 7/12/24 7:40 am
RNY on 08/21/12

How you doin'

6'3" tall, male.

Highest weight was 475. RNY on 08/21/12. Current weight: 198.

M1 -24; M2 -21; M3 -19; M4 -21; M5 -13; M6 -21; M7 -10; M8 -16; M9 -10; M10 -8; M11 -6; M12 -5.

White Dove
on 7/12/24 6:44 am - Warren, OH

So glad your meetings went well and you are loving the job. Do plantain chips taste like banana? I need more salt to keep from getting dehydrated and tired of potato chips.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Queen JB
on 7/12/24 6:52 am
RNY on 07/20/15

No not lie banana at all. More like a sweeter potato? I'm not really sure how to describe the taste but I think they are very yummy. Trader Joe's has bags of plain salted ones that are great.

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

White Dove
on 7/12/24 6:58 am, edited 7/11/24 11:58 pm - Warren, OH

Thanks so much. I love sweet potatoes so going to get some.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Partlypollyanna
on 7/12/24 8:23 am
RNY on 02/14/18

Find a Cuban restaurant in your area and get their roasted plantains, they are sweet and creamy.

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Teenie
on 7/12/24 7:08 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Good Morning Queen JB and Menuers,,

Still loving the new job for a win. Wow no one deserves this more than you after the last at leases 6 years (at least) when I started hanging out here. You been through the ringer girl. It is nice seeing you get unrung.

I am getting a pedicure at lunch, and I only have food prep for our family reunion and starting to put stuff in the freezer for our beach vacation that my DH is going to join me on this year. I know right I am shocked to. I never thought he would let anyone watch the dog, but he said he wants to go to the beach. I usually go Saturday to Saturday, but we may shorten it to Wednesday depending on how he feels. I also going to the gym tomorrow and I did an Aldi run yesterday and everything in my fridge is healthy. I also plan on running Sunday morning. I need to get off this weight if I plan on putting on an old lady bikini at the beach.

QOTD: I watched Tulsa King these past couple weeks and damn I still love Sylvester Stallone. I also been watching the Olympic trials when I can find them. I am finally getting used to not having cable. I also learned that if I drop WIFI from Comcast I can still keep my Email as long as I log in every 90days. So, I may be cutting comcast and going with T-Mobile. $120 compared to $50.

Accountability: some pork rinds I did not need

TSS: 6 years 7-months 1-day 166.2 Lowest (129.4)

B: Coffee with SF Coffee-mate chocolate caramel creamer

MS: Friendly Farms Protein Yogurt mixed berry and snack select

CB: Coffee with SF Coffee-mate chocolate caramel creamer

L: lemon chicken, green beans, cucumbers and Asiago parmesan dip

D: chicken shish kabob and green beans

Exercise: dog walking,

Water and Vitamins: On track. I take a Bariatric Advantage Ultra multi w/iron I use bariatric advantage Calcium chews and 500mg of Magnesium. I also use MiraLAX and fiber in my first coffee of the day.

Have a great weekend my friends.

Brightest Blessings

Chrissy

These baby's growing so fast. 5 hours of pool and never got out. That is a true eggface.

The new neighbors got a dog. Him and Rudy match.

Celebrating the 4th with my Besties

Get a bunch of Italian ladies together and a Ravioli making session breaks out.

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Julia S.
on 7/12/24 7:48 am - Beaverton, OR
RNY on 02/12/18

QOTD- TV- The Boys, Evil, Criminal Minds Evolution, The Acolyte, Doctor Who- need to find the next seasons to stream I watched the 1963-1989 and the 2005 season, just need to find where the others are. Books- Jeffrey Deaver the first Tracker novel, Alexander McCall Smith- the latest 44 Scotland Street, Andrea Camilleri Inspector Montalbano books, Michael Connelly Resurrection Walk, Iain M Banks the culture books, Laurie R King Sherlock Holmes & Mary Russell series.

I joined Walmart+ it was half off and I can now get groceries delivered for free. They have my Greek yogurt- Tillamook and Fairlife milk and their prices are competitive with Winco and the best thing is I don't have to go to the store. It was $49 for a year so I figured at $4 a month it's worth it, and they give you Paramount+ with it, I already have it but when my subscription is up I'll switch it over.

This week has flown by and I feel like I haven't gotten anything done. I need to get to work.

Have a great day everyone!

5'5" Age 66 HW 291 SW 275.8 CW 179.8

Partlypollyanna
on 7/12/24 8:08 am
RNY on 02/14/18

The modern seasons are on max until this season that just ended which is on Disney+

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Lisa91941
on 7/12/24 8:09 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Good morning! I was determined to get up and go to at least yoga this morning, but have picked up Roger's cold that he picked up from half the ship. My throat hurts but that isn't enough to keep me home. It was more the thought of breathing on everyone that kept me home. We tested for Covid just to be sure, since one of our traveling companions is older and more at risk, but it's just an old fashioned summer cold.

Food was great yesterday. 24 whole total hours of good behavior netted me zero loss. Real life is sucky. LOL.

Today I am chilling and reading. Maybe a walk if the weather isn't too oppressive. We get nothing like most of you, but our heat is up and the humidity is high and I am just not a fan.

QoTD: Reading so many things and so few I'd recommend right now. Just started A Long Petal Of The Sea by Isabel Allende for book club and I've also got The Paris Apartment going. Also, started season 3 of The Bear last night. It makes my brain work hard and hurt to watch it. Definitely not a calming show, but damn these actors are amazing.

Bites today!

B: some amazing chicken thigh I cooked up last night and cottage cheese

L: BLT on protein bread

D: Taco stuffed sweet potato. Saw an article on it last night on Instagram and thought "why not?"

Snacks will include 1/2 a Fairlife shake and a serving of greek yogurt with sugar free chocolate pudding mix stirred in

Pics for today are my walk on the Oxbox Trail in Denali State Park. Due to the fire, it was the only real time I was walking in the park and Roger didn't feel like going. So...the bear sign gave me a moment of pause as I started out. Also, the red rooftops you can see peeking out are the "village" we stayed at when we got rerouted. I would not recommend this place, but our original hotel was inside the area that the electricity was shut off for safety, and those people ended up having to use porta potties after 24 hours and flashlights in the rooms. So, I definitely was on the winning side of that situation.

Peace Everybody!

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

Emiepie
on 7/12/24 6:15 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

I hope you're feeling better.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Most Active
Recent Topics