Amy Liz
on 7/3/24 7:28 pm
RNY on 11/21/16

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 GW 175 (6/14/24) CW 169 REVISED GOAL 165

Emiepie
on 7/3/24 5:37 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good Morning! I agree the schedule this week is making everything feel off. We got our accounting system back up late Monday night but the part that integrates our payroll isn't functioning yet!! So I'm hoping for an update on that today so I don't have to explore having to do it manually for several payrolls that haven't pushed over. I may work (hopefully from hime if I do) depending on the system.

QOTD: Well they no longer live together since Em moved out but I've shared a few times that even though we rescued them from the same place and seemed get along there once we got them home they always have had a love/hate relationship. All of my other "siblings" got along well. Both of the beagles I have had loved their kitty siblings.

TSS: 9 years 10 months

B: SF latte, Fiber/protein oatmeal, turkey sausage, and an orange

L: if we don't have all the system access we need I might suggest a team lunch

S: Guac on flatbread, a piece of fruit and yogurt

D: maybe lunch leftovers

ES: SF jello

E: 1/2 hour stationary bike and at-home PT

V/W: On track

Totals: TBD

Have a great day!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Grim_Traveller
on 7/3/24 6:26 am
RNY on 08/21/12

That same system is used by car dealerships here, hundreds of them. For payroll, titles, excise tax, everything. They just announced on the news that they're back up and running too.

They kept saying, over and over, that for a week they had to use pen and paper. Pen and paper!!!!

6'3" tall, male.

Highest weight was 475. RNY on 08/21/12. Current weight: 198.

M1 -24; M2 -21; M3 -19; M4 -21; M5 -13; M6 -21; M7 -10; M8 -16; M9 -10; M10 -8; M11 -6; M12 -5.

Emiepie
on 7/3/24 9:32 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Surviving by excel workbooks for us!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

catwoman7
on 7/3/24 6:07 am
RNY on 06/03/15

Mornin' All!

not much going on the next few days, although I need to do some reading for my book discussion group and also get caught up on classes. We have a meeting with one of the university development officers this morning to try to fine tune our "legacy" (we don't have kids, so anything left after we pass will be left to the university). We should be able to get closer, but I don't think it'll be "fine tuned" enough after the meeting this morning, but we'll see. I'd also like to do some biking today since it's not supposed to rain, but they ARE calling for rain tomorrow (so what else is new? It's been raining almost every day so far this summer. Sick of it!!)

QOTD: we've had up to eight cats at one time in the past (we were a foster home for our local humane society - had to get out of that gig since we ended up adopting a lot of the cats we'd fostered!). Those cats all eventually got along, surprisingly - but our current crop of four - nope. We have two alpha males who would kill each other, so they each have their own bedroom and we "time share" the rest of the house. The other two we have (we have four all together) aren't at risk of killing others or being killed, but the two alphas sometimes bully them, too. It's like a three-ring circus around here. If we're home we're fine letting ONE of the alphas out with the other two - they don't bully them often, but they occasionally do - so we sort of have to be home to keep an eye on things, but when we're gone, we have to separate everyone just to be on the safe side. It's a mess.

coffee with half & half

probably some skyr with fruit before we head to the meeting

we're meeting at a coffee shop, so I may get a SF iced latte

Mexican-style salad for lunch?

L&F yogurt or carrots with hummus

maybe the rest of the spaghetti with fake "meat" for dinner

have a great day, everyone!

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

Grim_Traveller
on 7/3/24 6:24 am
RNY on 08/21/12

Oof. That sounds like a lot of work. My brother and SIL adopted two new kitties several months ago, after one of their older cats passed. The other one beats up on the new female, but doesn't bother the male. They have to juggle and keep them separated all the time too.

6'3" tall, male.

M1 -24; M2 -21; M3 -19; M4 -21; M5 -13; M6 -21; M7 -10; M8 -16; M9 -10; M10 -8; M11 -6; M12 -5.

Mkess
on 7/3/24 7:21 am
VSG on 08/09/21

Good morning all and Happy Wednesday,

It's going to be a wonderful day. This is my version of think it, believe it, actualize it.

Today's agenda: Apt related phone calls and follow up, packing, and resting intermittently. Yesterday's treatment really took it out of me but I'm determined not to rest all day.

I'm going up north to my mom's with my sister. I'll be BBQ'ing and looking forward to it.

QOTD- I never had multiple dogs at the same time. I would really like to so they can have each other but it's not currently in the cards. I will start looking for a dog at the end of this month and super jazzed about it.

B: 1/2 bagel and lox.

L: turkey sausage

D: ??? Sometime from the freezer.

HW: 371 SW: 333 CW: 235 Surgery: 8/9/21. 20lbs til goal of skin reduction surgery.

"The best preparation for the future is to live as if there were none." -Albert Einstein

Sheila_H
on 7/3/24 7:55 am - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

G'morning all!

They need all that cheese at Olive Garden to cover the awful or bland flavor of their food. Just sayin'.

No major plans for the 4th. There is our famous "shortest parade of the world" that we will go to watch. This year without Luna after poor thing got attacked a couple of years ago by two big dogs. There is a bbq at the end of the parade thrown by the town, and usually there we hook up with other friends and figure out who is willing to have everybody over to continue the festivities. In the past (before Covid) it was always us but I have told DH let's go somewhere else instead of always hosting.

QOTD - I, personally, am a one pet at a time person. But growing up at one point we ha*****gs. We started with two females, then got a male, and the rest is history. If you have the space and the time to train all those dogs by all means, but I didn't like the chaos. Hence I'm a one pet at a time person.

My meals yesterday:

• Coffee
  • Protein icecream - frozen berries
  • Beef stick, jerky, cherries
  • Tuna pouch w/quest cheese
  • E: 5 miles wog

Happy hump day!

SW:261 6/26/17 GW:150 10/6/18

CW: High 140s

PGW: 140-142

Grim_Traveller
on 7/3/24 5:23 pm
RNY on 08/21/12

11???????

6'3" tall, male.

Julia S.
on 7/3/24 7:57 am - Beaverton, OR
RNY on 02/12/18

QOTD- I had 3 litter mates 2 females and a male. One of the girls had kidney failure and I had to have her put down. So only 2 left. I think the boy usually starts the fights and you'd swear that they are really fighting but not really. They just play hard.

I made it to the nature park yesterday. The weather was perfect but we are going into a heat wave so I'm not sure I'll be going if it's over 90 or 100. My body is just not used to that, and I've noticed that I'm less tolerant of heat the older I get.

My brother and SIL are here, and shockingly they are putting an offer in on a house in Salem. I guess my SIL fell in love with it and wants it. So that will be a big change from CA. They live in Carmichael right now, and have generally lived in the Sacramento area. It will be nice to have him here, so he can take up some of the slack with our Mother.

I need to get back to work.

Have a great day everyone!

5'5" Age 66 HW 291 SW 275.8 CW 179.8

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 55 replies · 352 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 302 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 277 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 15 replies · 85 views