RNY on 06/26/17

Yes, I had nightmares.

SW:261 6/26/17 GW:150 10/6/18

CW: High 140s

PGW: 140-142

Emiepie
on 7/1/24 6:14 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

Yeah I can imagine reading it being very disturbing.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Melody P.
on 7/1/24 6:33 am - Amarillo, TX

Good mornin y'all!

not much in way of plans for the day. My mom and two of the kids went and got donuts. I had a few donut holes so it could technically be worse. There is a half dozen glazed donuts in there that I will NOT touch.

Since I couldn't sit during the night I slept more than usual and damned if do and damned if I don't. It made me hurt so much! Percy kept me company all night though. I did get a bracelet done yesterday. Hopefully I'll get one done today too.

QOTD: I have seen em but not able to catch 'em on "film". My mom makes me get inside and under cover. One of my favorite photos is a rotating wall cloud that I took in my backyard. It later produced a tornado. It also damaged our house with hail that was tennis ball sized.

B: eggs, cheese and coffee x 2 PLUS donut holes. Ugh.

L: I'm thinking lunch meat, cheese or chicken.

D: haven't decided yet.

said photo of the wall cloud.

Mel

Teenie
on 7/1/24 6:55 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Good Morning Queen JB and Meneurs,

That was a bunch of party the last couple days. I am definitely feeling it this morning. I think I need to take coffee intravenously to keep me awake today.

QOTD: No but they have had 17 already here in Pittsburgh this season which is a very high number for around here.

Accountability: Ate a drank like a fat girl all weekend. More ****tails than food and all bad food choices.

TSS: 6 years 6-months 20-days 166 Lowest (129.4)

B: Coffee with SF Coffee-mate chocolate caramel creamer

MS: Premier protein caramel shake and berries

CB: Coffee with SF Coffee-mate chocolate caramel creamer

L: crack chicken and snack select zero sugar churro Jell-O pudding

D: salad with rotisserie chicken

Exercise: dog walking,

Water and Vitamins: On track. I take a Bariatric Advantage Ultra multi w/iron I use bariatric advantage Calcium chews and 500mg of Magnesium. I also use MiraLAX and fiber in my first coffee of the day.

Have a great day my friends.

Brightest Blessings

Chrissy

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Sheila_H
on 7/1/24 7:49 am - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

G'morning all!

JB - oh no, I thought once a GLP-1 is prescribed they'll get it for you no matter what. I wonder how diabetic people do when they need it.

Busy busy weekend was had around here.

We had tickets to see the musical Peter Pan, but we both spaced out and I only remembered when my calendar said it's time to drive. But we were in the middle of building our shed and both of us needed a shower and 45 minutes drive. So we skipped that.

We have built our shed and slowly moving stuff into said shed and freeing space around the house. I already think we need another shed.

I had forgotten to put on my calendar the boys' mom's breakfast so was caught off guard when one of the group texted asking where we are meeting. Good thing I'm always free for a good coffee and gossip chat. We went for a nice walk in the forest afterwards because the coffee shop was next to the forest.

While in AZ I got a speeding ticket for going 85 in a 65 zone, so yesterday finally signed up for online traffic school. Waiting to hear confirmation, because of course I waited till the last minute and need to take the class no later than 7/2.

QOTD - nope, thank goodness never seen one in person.

My meals yesterday:

• Coffee + 1/4 Pain au chocolat
  • Hard boiled eggs + quest chips
  • Edamame pouch, cold cuts w/cheese
  • Protein icecream - mocha
  • E: 3.2 miles fast walk

Happy start of the week!

Lisa91941
on 7/1/24 8:08 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Good morning. Exciting times here in Denali National Park. Fire near the tracks and the park lost power. They had to change our hotel situation and cancel somethings but what are you going to do? Making Lemonade. We had stunning views oh Mt. Denali. They told us only one percent of visitors get to see the entire mountain due to weather. We saw the whole mountain and her sister mountains. Gorgeous. I'm a 1 percenter!

Today is a little mixed up, but e are getting to meet with a naturalist for the park and then Roger and I are taking the three mile Oxbow hike along the river. I understand the fire is now out, so we'll see how the day evolves. So far our travel company is once again doing a great job in challenging times. Also, why do people waste energy getting pissy with the situation and support staff? They didn't start the fire...

Foods were surprisingly good yesterday. Wine was not. Even with being on buses and trains a lot of the day, I managed 23 minutes of exercise (mostly running back and forth around the Denali Village dealing with room situations, but whatever. The exercise felt great) and 8174 steps. I got in lots of back stretching and yoga things to continue to help my back and it is paying off.

QoTD: Never seen one in person and hoping to keep it that way.

Roger i****ting the shower so I'm going to get a stretch routine done. Each Everybody!

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

Sheila_H
on 7/1/24 8:57 am - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

Good thing fire didn't derail the whole thing. Enjoy your vacation.

Partlypollyanna
on 7/1/24 3:47 pm
RNY on 02/14/18

Congrats on seeing the whole mountain. And good job rolling with the punches.

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Recent Topics
What's on your July 4 Menu?
Queen JB · 5 replies · 105 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 32 replies · 314 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 23 replies · 309 views