Happy Saturday!! What's on your menu today?

Amy Liz
on 6/29/24 5:28 am, edited 6/29/24 5:33 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Good morning weekenders ~ I hope you all had a nice week and get to have some fun and relax this weekend. Vacation time for Lisa and Jim - save travels to you and yours! Yesterday was so nice, everything fell into place for work, whew! Had a lovely afternoon of shopping and home to relax. Though I didn't... I was non stop doing all the things. I moved my rebounder into the living room last night. It helped me reach my step goal while watching TV - win-win. It does make me worry about my knees, I can feel some pressure there, so I adjust my bounce. Anyway instead of marching in place or circling the kitchen island for final steps of the day, I have that. Today, I'm not sure what the activity plan is but I need to go to TJ's and our local market. I had some weird activity on my debit so I had to have it cancelled/replaced. I finally got the new one and I need to update the card number and do some internet shopping. I really want to go through my skinny clothes closet and see what fits now. They've been hanging untouched for about 4 years or more. I'll wash them and put in the rotation or donate.

QOTD - Dreaming here - what would you like/need to do, or get done that would make you happy in your body? I wish I could say I was happy now, but who am I kidding? I would like to get to 145 pounds (ideal weight and bmi for me). I'm not sure I will ever get there, but were dreaming here..., have plastics in this order - arms, neck lift, top, middle, inner thighs. I really want to be active and physically fit until my dying day. Realistically? I'm fine with how I look, I wish I did not care what other people think, but I do. I really, really want nice arms and a tight neck though - I can live with the rest.

Accountability - Great! 66 active minutes, 11,973 steps. Today 173.2, no planned exercise but with activity will get to 10k steps today.

B- coffee, eggbeaters, bacon and cheese in a low carb wrap

l- TBD out with Rob

d- steak, potatoes, salad

s- fruit, jerky or a shake to meet my protein goals

Have a great day!

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 GW 175 (6/14/24) CW 173 REVISED GOAL 165

Melody P.
on 6/29/24 5:55 am - Amarillo, TX

Good mornin y'all!

not a whole lot planned for the day. I need to clean the house a bit. Vacuum and clean the bathroom. Yesterday I ended up helping my mom mow because she tried quilting me and it worked. Ugh. It has about killed me. I told her this morning no more for me. I need to accept the fact that there are things I can not do. It's hard but I feel like my body is revolting this morning. My brother and his family are coming over tomorrow for lunch and then the kids are staying the night. It should be interesting as we have em all day Monday too. Hopefully they'll get along but I have my doubts! LOL

I have been tracking everything for 4 days now and even though I think I should be eating even less I have lost 2 pounds. Very happy with that. Yesterday my mom got a New York style crumb cake and I only had about a 1.5 inch square. Pretty proud of that because I am a crumb girl. I need to not obsess about what I don't accomplish and celebrate the wins.

QOTD: I would like to be down to around 220 first. My doctor said my goal weight originally is 185 so eventually that. Being over 6 feet tall has its challenges so I know I'll never be super skinny. AND while I'm indeed OW I also am bigger boned. My dream is to wear a size L.

B: eggs, cheese, light Italian herb mayo, pudding snack at 3am for pain pill and coffee x 2

L: pinto beans, sour cream and cheese

D: this one I am not sure about. Maybe some salmon...if it'll stay down lol

saw this this morning and laughed out loud. I've seen it before but it's still a winner.

Mel

Amy Liz
on 6/29/24 6:48 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Awareness is key, great job on th tracking!

Lisa91941
on 6/29/24 6:27 am, edited 6/28/24 11:27 pm
RNY on 10/29/19

Good morning! I managed to get packed and do all the stretches yesterday. I?m slowly seeing improvemen****ch for the crazy lady on the floor doing Childs pose at the airport.

I did great on food and fluids yesterday. But again, very little movement that triggered my tracker. I do have work out clothes packed. Hopefully they will get used.

QoTD: in a dream world, a lower body lift. In Roger?s?an boob job. I weigh a bit more than I want to and I?m working on that. I just want all my clothes to continue fitting and I want to have a strong body so I can see the world.

No idea on food today or for the next 13 days. Protein first. Lots of water. Praying for movement

Peace Everybody. Alaska, here I come.

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

Amy Liz
on 6/29/24 6:47 am
RNY on 11/21/16

I hope you have an amazing time and your back lets you do all the fun things. Boob job for Rog, lol!!

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 46 replies · 485 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 562 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 499 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 35 replies · 355 views
What's on your Monday Menu?