What's on your Wednesday Menu?

Queen JB
on 6/19/24 2:00 am
RNY on 07/20/15

Morning Gang, and Happy Hump Day! I have the day off and I'm pretty thrilled. As soon as I finish writing this I am going to get my butt in gear, decorate a few cookies, then head to the beach :) I have an all day work retreat on Thursday and they assigned us a ton of pre-reading at 4pm yesterday (the day before a holiday.) I am hella annoyed, but I'll print it out and read at the beach, I guess.

Tonight we are going to go to a(nother!) baseball game! Go Knockouts!

QOTD: If you had to work a 4 day week, which days would you want off? I wouldn't say no to anything, but I was thinking that working M, T, Th & F with W off would be nice. I also like the ideas of Mondays off because sometimes I need to stretch out that weekend a little longer.

Accountability: I was trolling for crappy food last night. I can't say I was "hungry" but I desperately wanted some sugar. I couldn't find any, so I gave up. I ate on plan the rest of the day and just barely hit my 5k step goal but I did it. Food is a little up in the air because of the beach and the ball game but this is my best guess:

• protein coffee
  • greek yogurt
  • chicken caesar salad
  • ??

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

Partlypollyanna
on 6/19/24 3:34 am, edited 6/18/24 8:47 pm
RNY on 02/14/18

Good morning and yay Wednesday....whoa, we're half way there!

QOTD - Earlier in my career I had a 9/9s schedule and took every other weekend off, it was great and I would do Wednesdays.

Nothing exciting planned for today except for me being excited that our high is to be 70!

menu today

coffee plus half and half X3

the just meats roast chicken was good, I added greek seasonings to it. I'll have that, plus tatziki and veggies for all my meals today I think

Have a terrific Wednesday, enjoy the working/reading at the beach QJB.

edited to add yesterday I had 61 active minutes but only 6693 steps, but I went to bed early and had a ginormous sleep of almost 7 hours!

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Melody P.
on 6/19/24 4:19 am - Amarillo, TX

Good mornin y'all!

Not much planned today. We're supposed to get rain today...possibly flooding. Hopefully that'll mean we stay home. I chainmailed a lot yesterday and have nothing to show for it! Lol. It's the way it goes sometimes. Luckily it taught me a new weave(for me)in the end. I also need to test a tut for a friend and my "boss" is wanting a certain bracelet in some blues or purple with the stainless.

Crap...just remembered I have an appointment today with my peer support pal. I'm actually looking forward to it but it changes my plans a bit.

QOTD:I'm in the Wednesdays off camp, it'd be a breather.

B: avocado toast and hard boiled egg...2 tbs cheese and coffee x 2

L: ???? My appointment is at 12:20 so we may get a bite to eat

D: I'm thinking I'd like some salmon but every time I try it I throw it up. So it may end up being shrimp spring rolls and Brussels sprouts

have a great day and try to stay cool in the heat!

Mel

Grim_Traveller
on 6/19/24 4:33 am
RNY on 08/21/12

Morning gang, and happy Juneteenth. It's supposed to be a scorcha here today. It should be a mostly laid-back day. If my brother and daughter come up for a baseball game we might throw some steaks on the grill.

6'3" tall, male.

Highest weight was 475. RNY on 08/21/12. Current weight: 198.

M1 -24; M2 -21; M3 -19; M4 -21; M5 -13; M6 -21; M7 -10; M8 -16; M9 -10; M10 -8; M11 -6; M12 -5.

Amy Liz
on 6/19/24 5:20 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Good morning ~ Enjoy the beach today! I have my pick of beautiful beaches here and I rarely go. I think I will make more of an effort this summer, it fills my soul and never disappoints. Good day yesterday and another busy day today ahead. I need to finish the most pressing project then train staff to process, plus two meetings today. This week is already flying.

QOTD - It has to be Friday for me. I am so energized on Fridays! I want to get everything done and prepare for the weekend and I'm excited for all the freedom and possibilities. Mondays I'm a lump compared - possibly mourning the weekend being over. Wednesdays are practical, but it's right back to work again, boo!

Accountability - Yesterday - I under ate on calories, but met protein goals. 63 active minutes and 10,347 steps. Today - 175.8, 35 minutes done on treadmill. Plan to walk 20-30 minutes at lunch if I have the time and 30 minute lap swim after work is happening - no if/and/or/buts - I'm excited!

B- coffee, protein shake, protein pastry

l - buffalo chicken w/blue cheese, pickles and celery

d- baked potato w/greek yogurt, cheese, bacon and green onion

s- apple with peanut butter

Have a great day!

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 GW 175 (6/14/24) CW 173 REVISED GOAL 165

Teenie
on 6/19/24 8:12 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

We need to do a home exchange. You come live here and let me enjoy those beaches for a month that you're not using. You can enjoy the parks and trails, gym and Rudy.

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Emiepie
on 6/19/24 5:38 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good Morning! Enjoy your beach and game day! I'm working but John's off and will be here to receive our new chairs for the game room -yay! I have a few meetings and with tomorrow being payroll day just being available for what comes up for the team.

QOTD: I'm with you on any! I think Monday but I could see the benefit of Wednesday.

TSS: 9 years 10 months

B: SF latte, Fiber/protein oatmeal, turkey sausage, and an orange

L: Turkey and cheese sticks, carrots, light and fit yogurt and some fruit

S: Mixed nuts, a piece of fruit and yogurt

D: Turkey burger, cauliflower, a banana, and dark chocolate

ES: SF jello

E: 1/2 hour stationary bike and at-home PT

V/W: On track

Totals: Cals:1254 Protein:102 Carbs:118 Fat:42

Have a great day!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

catwoman7
on 6/19/24 6:21 am
RNY on 06/03/15

Mornin' All!

I have to take my mother to the doctor's this morning and I have a massage this afternoon. Cooler temps today (low 80s), but rain off and on. At least it'll cool things down - the high tomorrow is 82, with no rain. Perfect! The last few days the weather has been insufferable..

QOTD: back when I worked, I usually took Fridays off if I had the time coming. I loved having an extended weekend, and since Fridays tended to be more laidback anyway (usually no meetings or anything), there was less to make up once I got back to work.

coffee with half & half

skyr with fruit

I don't know how much time I'll have between the doctor's appt and the massage (if you factor in the time to drive back home, eat lunch, and the drive out to the massage place - which is beyond the town where my mother lives), so I may take a protein bar with me.

I'm making a chicken/mushroom/rosemary dish for dinner tonight (because I have some leftover fresh rosemary). So that.

have a great day!!

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

Julia S.
on 6/19/24 6:24 am - Beaverton, OR
RNY on 02/12/18

QOTD- I used to work 4x10's Monday to Thursday but we rarely took Fridays off, we would work if we could the OT was more important than the day off. I would probably re-think that now, that was when I was a splicer and honestly we usually worked 60 hours a week. It was tough on my body and I had an awful commute back then.

I went to the nature park and then did some hand weights when I was done. Baby steps but at least I'm doing it. Yesterday was 6856 steps and was good I felt lighter and it was easier to move. I could walk faster and it wasn't a struggle. So it must be doing something.

The heat is coming high 80's for the rest of the week. So I'll try to keep the house cool.

I need to get back to work.

Have a great day everyone!

5'5" Age 66 HW 291 SW 275.8 CW 179.8

Greateight
on 6/19/24 6:26 am
RNY on 08/29/18

Good morning, everybody!

I had a little milestone in my triathlon training yesterday, I swam 800 meters in my swim workout. I had started under 200 a couple of weeks ago.

The race is 750 meters. Now, it's clearly a big difference between swimming 800 with breaks and swimming 750 in open water, but I feel like I am moving in the right direction. I'm going to order my wetsuit today for that chilly Lake Michigan water.

We are off of work today, so I'm doing 9:00 CrossFit, a brunch with the family before DD returns to Texas, wetsuit shopping, a swim and Happy Hour. Should be a good day.

QOTD: Given my choice I would have Monday off.

Breakfast: Bagel

Lunch: sausage and eggs

Dinner: Hamburger

Have a great day, everyone!

Jim Age 58 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 46 replies · 433 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 531 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 462 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 35 replies · 313 views
What?s on tap for your Sunday?
Melody P. · 11 replies · 230 views
Best Brand of Vitamin ...