What's on your Tuesday Menu?

Partlypollyanna
on 6/4/24 3:55 pm
RNY on 02/14/18

I'm so sorry about your step dad. Sending you and the family love.

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Amy Liz
on 6/4/24 5:21 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Good morning ~ On camera! Hope all goes well today for you. Yesterday flew by and I was so tired that I crashed out after dinner then crawled to bed. Today I have a couple of meetings - one of which will hopefully resolve our software issues that are making work life difficult right now. Otherwise, just another lovely day!

QOTD - I've tried all the things and recipes... and just no, not for me, I can't do it anymore. Maybe Nicks ice cream, but I'm about over that as well. I'm at the point that if I really want the real thing, I'll have it. I will make it fit into my day or balance out on the next.

Accountability - awesome! Yesterday was 111 active minutes and 8556 steps. I tried like hell to get to 10k, the only thing that could have saved me was to hop on the treadmill last night, but I fell asleep early again. Still finding ways to add steps but it was a busy day. My average for last week was over 10k! I can do that again this week, I just need to be more creative. 176.4 and 30 minutes on the treadmill done this am.

b- coffee, protein shake, legendary pastry

l - chopped salad with chicken

d- carne asada tacos

s- apple and PB

Have a great day!!

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 164 GW 155

Emiepie
on 6/4/24 5:44 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good Morning! I am sure you'll do great, I couldn't present for an extended period of time let alone on camera. Talking to my friend yesterday about the layoff made me sad. I remember all the feelings after so many years of loyalty (she's been there 20+ years too). I was at least given 3 weeks notice, she was told about a meeting via email in the morning and in the meeting she was told her job was eliminated and that once they disconnected the call she would have 5 minutes to close out her stuff then she'd lose access but not to worry she'd get an email sent to her personal email with details and boxes sent to send back equipment. Oh and she could apply through the external site for any open positions. Yeah, this person has had zero performance issues and always a high performer but business is business I guess.

QOTD: It's been awhile but I have made a "German chocolate cake" made with zucchini (some of you might remember that one, I think Grim was quite shocked about it and not in a good way lol) that I like.

TSS: 9 years 9 months

B: SF latte, Fiber/protein oatmeal, turkey sausage, and an orange

L: Turkey and cheese sticks, carrots, light and fit yogurt and some fruit

S: Protein puffs, a piece of fruit and yogurt

D: Grilled steak, shredded cheese, guacamole, a banana, and dark chocolate

ES: SF jello

E: 1/2 hour stationary bike and at-home PT

V/W: On track

Totals: Cals:1328 Protein:112 Carbs:118 Fat:49

Have a great day!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Grim_Traveller
on 6/4/24 6:17 am
RNY on 08/21/12

Big business sucks.

As does zucchini.

6'3" tall, male.

Highest weight was 475. RNY on 08/21/12. Current weight: 198.

M1 -24; M2 -21; M3 -19; M4 -21; M5 -13; M6 -21; M7 -10; M8 -16; M9 -10; M10 -8; M11 -6; M12 -5.

White Dove
on 6/4/24 6:26 am - Warren, OH

We were working a night shift. In the morning when we were leaving they sent someone out to the parking lot to tell one of my coworkers that she was laid off and not to come back. Another employee received a phone call on a Friday night. They told her that they were so happy that she answered. She was being terminated and because Monday was a holiday, if they had not reached her on Friday they would have had to pay her for the holiday.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Mkess
on 6/4/24 8:00 am
VSG on 08/09/21

When I hear things like that with companies, I want to stick it up their bottom...line.

HW: 371 SW(8/9/21): 324 CW: 217 2 lbs til goal of skin reduction surgery. I'm looking for a new surgeon.

"Every morning we are born again. What we do today is what matters most. ? Buddha

White Dove
on 6/4/24 5:26 pm - Warren, OH

Even with excellent corporations, you can end up with lousy managers.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Sheila_H
on 6/4/24 8:06 am - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

That's when they say "they don't love you back!" Hope your friend can find another job soon.

SW:261 6/26/17 GW:150 10/6/18

CW: Mid 140s

PGW: 140-142

Partlypollyanna
on 6/4/24 3:58 pm
RNY on 02/14/18

I always try to remind people all you owe a company is your effort while you're working for them and two weeks notice.

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Mkess
on 6/4/24 6:16 am
VSG on 08/09/21

Good morning all and Happy Tuesday,

I'm currently at my weekly treatment. It's weird to have it at 8 instead of in the afternoon. Unfortunately, this will knock me out the rest of the day so I'll be laid up for the rest of the day. Left hip injection yesterday and it was painful. I have a pretty good tolerance for pain but this was up there. I felt the needle hit the bone and the needle wasn't in the right spot. So the Dr. poked around until she found the sweet spot like a blind man feeling with a cane. It was already hitting nerve so I felt it to my soul.

QOTD- milkshake with Fairlife, Coconut Milk, mint and ICE

B: coffee w Fairlife

L: leftover chicken and mushrooms

D: skirt steak, grilled onions, mushrooms and peppers, cilantro, avocado, and hot sauce.

HW: 371 SW(8/9/21): 324 CW: 217 2 lbs til goal of skin reduction surgery. I'm looking for a new surgeon.

"Every morning we are born again. What we do today is what matters most. ? Buddha

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 218 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 331 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 324 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 25 replies · 334 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 17 replies · 278 views
What?s on this Sunday?s menu?