What's on your Menu Today (Tuesday) RNYers?

Cloie74
on 2/14/17 8:34 am - New Bedford, MA

Nothing...We have been married going on 6 years, we really don't do much on the day itself...we are going to Cancun Next Sat (2/25) we will celebrate there...All inclusive...god grant me the serenity...LMAO.

Last night I found the most AMAZING recipe! CHICKEN PIZZA CRUST!!! 

Its just boneless skinless raw chicken ground up in my Ninja with some Parmesan cheese and seasoning...I Made them in my...get this...wait for it... WAFFLE MAKER!!! 

Chicken WAFFLES! They were freaking amazing and cooked perfectly! I then added a bit of sauce and veggies and mozzerella cheese. Stuck it in the over to melt! 

It was Awesome! 

Today...protein coffee for breakfast

Lunch, left over chicken waffles

Dinner... I bowl on Tuesdays so I just bring a shake, greek yogurt and cheese sticks with me to keep me away from the snack bar! LOL

pammieanne
on 2/14/17 9:28 am - OK
RNY on 05/16/16

That sounds interesting!!! Can you share the recipe??!

Height 5'5" HW 260 SW 251 CW 141.6 (2/27/18)

RNY 5-16-16 Pre-Op 9lbs, M1-18.5lbs, M2-18.1lbs, M3-14.8lbs, M4-10.4lbs, M5-9.2lbs, M6-7lbs, M7-6.2lbs, M8-8.8lbs,M9-7.8lbs, M10-1 lb, M11-.6lbs, M12-4.4lbs

Cloie74
on 2/14/17 9:36 am - New Bedford, MA

Sure! I love this site...although not the FB group so much, they are really strict and the admins lock down and delete threads often...but the site has some GREAT recipes!

http://www.bariatriceating.com/2015/07/chicken-crust-pizza-nocarbpizza-bariatricpizza/

Amy Liz
on 2/14/17 8:45 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Happy Valentines day everyone and happy anniversary Daisy! I had a great 3 weekend, I have a four day week and another 3 day weekend! Life is good.

QOTD- I usually buy chocolates for him and he buys flowers for me, but he said no chocolate this year. I think it's to support me and it's very sweet of him. We are staying in tonight and ordering Chinese this evening.

B-coffee w/heavy cream and SF hazelnut syrup

B2- ham with cream cheese roll up -found a new seasoning at TJ's called 'everything but the bagel' - its all the seasonings used on my favorite everything bagel. I sprinkled it on the cream cheese and I swear I felt like I was actually eating a bagel, YUM.

L-left over crustless bacon quiche

D-egg foo young

v/l on track

e taking the night off

Have a great day everyone!

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 164 GW 155

CathyV
on 2/14/17 6:02 pm

Ooh, I love everything bagels! I hope I see that somewhere.

HW- 375

SW- 358

GW- 175

NYMom222
on 2/14/17 9:42 am
RNY on 07/23/14

Happy Anniversary to you and Arun, I always smile when I see your pic together...

Happy Valentines Day to all you love celebraters..

I too celebrate my OH family....love how you've helped me so much. Love the friendships I've developed and  Having the ultimate OH meetup here in Maui because of it.

Going whale watching today.

Can't predict a menu, but one thing good about a timeshare is there is a kitchen, so we don't have to eat out every meal.

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

cc583
on 2/14/17 5:34 pm - Middletown, CT
VSG on 09/28/16

I have always, always, always wanted to go whale watching! I hope you have a great time! This is definitely on my to do list when I lose enough weight and get knees operated on! Can't wait!!

5'5" HW: 484, SW: 455,CW: 325

Surgeon, Darren Tishler

stacyrg
on 2/14/17 9:54 am
VSG on 05/12/14

Good morning all.  Wishing my OH family a Happy Valentines Day.  I'll come back and read the thread in a bit, but I just wanted to stop in and wish everyone a wonderful day full of love.  You all mean the world to me!!

Here's my plan.  Still working on the no more than 2 oz per meal thing.  I feel SO MUCH BETTER but it makes it impossible for me to get all my food in.  Have an appt. tomorrow with a Dr. who does research on Dumping Syndrome, so hoping to get some help.

B: 2 oz ribeye steak

S1: skinny vanilla latte

S2: 2 oz sliced turkey

L: Citrus marinated chicken thigh (1.5oz)

S: Citrus marinated Chicken thigh (1 oz)

S: Dannon light and fit

D: Pork chop (2 oz)

S: Almonds after spin

No totals now, since I actually don't know how much of this I'll get in 

Mandi87
on 2/14/17 10:38 am
RNY on 12/08/16

Hi hi! 

Hope everyone is having a good day so far! I am really struggling to stay motivated and on track since I hit yet another stall and all I want to do is stuff my face and go back to my old ways of stress eating. Been feeling really down lately so that's not helping either. I need to just get it together but for some reason it's becoming tougher and tougher... On a happier note I nailed my interview last Friday and got a new job which I start in March- so that is something good to look forward too :)

QOTD: normally we don't real "do" anything but sometimes we will exchange little gifts and a card. It varies from year to year lol. This year I'm feeling extremely guilty though because I got Zach sweets, which I almost never do for Valentine's Day. I don't know why I did it. There's this amazing handmade chocolate shop in town and they hand paint their truffles and have amazing flavors etc. so I got him a small box of those. I feel bad because now that I can't have them maybe I'm transferring my bad habits to him subconsciously. Does that make sense? Not really sure what I was thinking when I bought them. Has anyone else done that? Hopefully he enjoys them at least.

B: trying the syntrax shakes to see if that helps with my suspected lactose sensitivity 

L: same as breakfast

S: turkey meatball

D: baked tofu or chicken, not sure yet

E: circuit training dvd

V: the usual. Finally going to order the patches today. getting multi, iron and calcium/d3.. are the b12 ones totally necessary? On a tight budget :-/

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY, EVERYONE!!!

pammieanne
on 2/14/17 1:20 pm - OK
RNY on 05/16/16

Hello, My name is Pamela... and I am a food-pusher...

I buy my family things I know I don't want to eat, and then I smile and pu**** right into their hands and encourage them to EAT...

No, you are not alone... sigh...

Height 5'5" HW 260 SW 251 CW 141.6 (2/27/18)

RNY 5-16-16 Pre-Op 9lbs, M1-18.5lbs, M2-18.1lbs, M3-14.8lbs, M4-10.4lbs, M5-9.2lbs, M6-7lbs, M7-6.2lbs, M8-8.8lbs,M9-7.8lbs, M10-1 lb, M11-.6lbs, M12-4.4lbs

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 488 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 392 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 409 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 20 replies · 226 views
What?s on this Sunday?s menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 119 views
A Year and a Month Out Already.