gained weight after baby!!

edub
on 9/1/12 11:23 pm, edited 9/1/12 11:57 pm - chesapeake, VA
i have currently put on 25lbs when I was preggo in may of 2011 and the other 25lbs not doing anything..how i can i get it off! i had my surgery 4 years ago.
Thanks~any help would be great!
poet_kelly
on 9/2/12 1:31 am - OH
Since you don't say what you're doing now, like how many calories you eat or how much protein or how much exercise you get, it's hard to offer any specific suggestions.  Basically, though, to lose weight you need to burn more calories than you take in.  So eat less and/or exercise more.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

edub
on 9/2/12 2:21 am - chesapeake, VA
i eat about 1000-1200 calories a day and i walk/jog about 4 days a week, i walk alot at my job.
JJ_
on 9/2/12 2:21 am
You will probably need to start tracking your food/fluid/vitamin/exercise intake, either manually or online with a program.  Folks swear by several of them.

Get back to basics.  60-80 grams of protein, 64 oz of fluids per day.  Eat complex carbs like veggies and fruit.  Limit refined carbs.

Good luck!

Judy
edub
on 9/2/12 2:32 am - chesapeake, VA
 Thank u I hope I get back 2 my pre preggo weight
JJ_
on 9/2/12 2:35 am
You can do it!  With all the energy that you need to expend looking after a baby, plus you said you were jogging....wow.  Good for you!

Judy
edub
on 9/2/12 9:14 pm - chesapeake, VA
thank you! i am starting monday i know i can do this.
Most Active
Recent Topics
What?s your plans for Saturday?
Melody P. · 10 replies · 83 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 263 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 22 replies · 277 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 326 views