Greetings From Michigan

Patricia R.
on 2/18/13 8:23 am - Perry, MI

Hey Jill,

Once I get my driving privileges on Thursday, I'll be able to start getting to some meetings.  I know where the closest clubhouse is, and will be there on Saturday morning for a meeting.  I also know where other meetings are too.

Hugs,

Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

lynnc99
on 2/27/13 10:53 pm

Tri**** looks like you are getting a good dose of Michigan winter this year! 

And don't worry about your Phillies. You'll be caught up in the Michigan/Michigan State rivalry before you know it!

Best of luck with your recovery, and count your blessings for every moment with the munchkins!

Patricia R.
on 2/27/13 11:49 pm - Perry, MI

Hi Lynn,

I'm not giving up my Phillies.  As soon as I get my new Debit card, I'm signing up for MLB.TV to watch the games.  I'm already into the Michigan/Michigan State rivalry.  My daughter got her Masters in Reading at MSU, and most of her in-laws did their undergrad there.  Being so close to East Lansing, it's hard to avoid.  

My son just informed me that the Phillies are playing the Tigers here in Detroit in July.  I'll be there for sure.  I'll be sure to take the Munchkins to a game.  I took my granddaughter to a Phillies game two summers ago.  This year Lincoln will be old enough to go too.

Hugs,

Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views