After almost 7 years, WOW's can still be had

Happy to be in
Onederland

on 1/30/13 3:55 am, edited 2/10/13 7:36 am

I been checking out some online dating sites, ran into my ex-husband.  He had no idea it was me even though he saw my pic.  I knew it was him immediately even though he turned into a little old man. So glad I had my lifestyle lift, makes me look half his age.  Anyway, we met for dinner and he was floored, tongue tied, shocked and very flirty when he accepted the fact that it was me.  He thinks we have a chance at being something to each other now.  I feel that the door didn't hit on the way out, now would be a good time for the door to shut on him.  But oh what a WOW moment. Talk about a high.  He is still communicating with me thru the website, but I have my reservations and duly justified.  He has always been a Bill Clinton type (denying everything, trying to get with everything). This was my best birthday ever.  

Update:  He is still communicating with me --- HAHAHA

Some days your the dog and some days your the hydrant.

Laureen S.
on 1/30/13 4:39 am - Maple Shade, NJ

Congrats on your WOW moment. . .  exes are usually that for a good reason. . . while I have friendly relationships with a couple of mine, I've no reason to revisit those relationships at ALL ;)

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

gymjory
on 1/31/13 2:05 am

What an excellent WOW moment. I think we all dream about shocking someone with our weight loss! I haven't seen my ex in 17 years but I'm sure he's seen my pics on FB.

bvohl
on 1/31/13 7:41 am

AWESOME WOW!! As Laureen said, exes are that for a reason!!

Good for you!!angry

http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Rob T.
on 1/31/13 11:38 am - PA
RNY on 05/13/13

That was great!

[May 8, 13 Pre-Op Wt: 279 /BMI 44.4] [June 6, 13 Wt: 249 /BMI 39.6] -30 lbs.

lynnc99
on 2/2/13 3:05 am

OMG Nan that is a fantastic story!!!

Reservations aside, enjoy the moment! So proud of you!

Maura M.
on 2/3/13 10:52 am - Yardley, PA

Nan,

So glad you decided to share this!  Such an awesome Wow.  This is a Wow Chart topper!

xoxo,

Maura

Maura

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views