This feels so good

jastypes
on 1/28/13 11:05 pm - Croydon, PA

I had one of those amazingly perfect eating days yesterday.  Saw the nutritionist yesterday morning and re-re-re-re-re-committed.  I think that's about right.  Came in at around 1000 calories, although my plan allows for 1200.  It felt good to be in control of what went in my mouth for a change.  Today is off to a good start as well.  Looking forward to Saturday's meeting to share some recent insights into what makes me tick.

Blessings, Jill

WLS 5/31/07.  Maintaining a weight loss of 141 pounds and feeling amazing!

musicaldonna
on 1/29/13 12:34 am - PA

Congratulations Jill!  I know that I feel better when I am doing what I should food wise.  I am looking forward to Saturday's meeting because I need the support.  My eating hasn't been too great recently.  Been gobbling down my food and eatin too many carbs. 

Laureen S.
on 1/29/13 2:52 am - Maple Shade, NJ

Jill,

I know how you feel, as I began getting back into the exercise habit before the holiday's, it was fits and starts and each day has been a struggle, but I've gotten myself there on average 5x a week and as a byproduct, I find my eating is good as well, and the thing about the exercise component is, it also gives me a little wiggle room, for those special moments where there might be something I want to experience a moderate amount of something I don't ordinarily eat and so I am hopeful that my goal, if I continue on as I have been, will be met.  I am logging all my food and exercise and am well within the guidelines I need to be for the weight to be coming off.  So it definitely feels good!

Looking forward to seeing you and Donna and all the many others that come to support group on Saturday!

Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views