Snowy Monday!

Laureen S.
on 1/27/13 9:45 pm - Maple Shade, NJ

Well Folks, It would seem Mother Nature is playing her games, first a two hour commute home on Friday (normally 50 minutes for me) and then this morning more of the weather that creates havoc driving!  I left early, with enough time built in just in case, because it hadn't started yet, but by the time I got near the Philadelphia airport, it was sleeting and snowing; obviously, I made it in ok, supposed to change over to rain later today, for those of us in the eastern section of PA, I think it will be ok, those west and north of Philadelphia might have very slippery commutes home, so be careful folks!

Had a productive, busy weekend and Monday came too quickly, so here I am at work, things are quiet for the moment, I'm sure that will change. . .

Wishing you all a wonderful day!  Stay warm and safe, oh and supposed to be 60 on Wednesday

Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

musicaldonna
on 1/28/13 12:38 am - PA

Good Morning Laureen and PA peeps to come!

Not too much on the agenda for today.  Was supposed to go to Delaware for an appointment but that got canceled.  So it looks like I'm going to doing my laundry and maybe clean my bedroomcool.  Will be volunteering at school on Tuesday and Wednesday this week.  Also getting my volunteer work set up for the summer.  I volunteer in the kitchen at a retreat house in Cape May Point, NJ with my mom.  Also, need to get a mani-pedi this week - been biting my nails again - seems like I am a little stressed out these days.  Just trying to take it a day at a time and not go too far into the future.  Hoping to see lots of you on Saturday at Barix.  Have a good day - take care.

Donna

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views