CARMEL CHEESECAKE SQUARES

Happy to be in
Onederland

on 1/24/13 4:21 am

Caramel Cheesecake Squares

Kimkins Cheesecake SquaresServes 16
2 8-oz pkg lite cream cheese, softened
12 oz jar 0 calorie Walden Farms Caramel Dip
8 oz frozen Cool Whip Sugar Free (not Lite)
12 pecan halves
3-6 pkt artificial sweetener or to taste
Lightly coat a 9×9″ baking dish with cooking spray.
In large bowl beat cream cheese, artificial sweetener and 1 cup caramel dip with an electric mixer on medium until well blended.  Gently fold in whipped topping until just blended.
Spoon cream cheese mixture into the baking dish. Refrigerate 2 hours or until set.  Drizzle remaining 1/4 cup caramel topping over the top (thin with a teaspoon of ho****er if needed).  Slice cheesecake across into 4 rows and down into 4 rows to make 16 servings.  Arrange pecan halves on top of each square and serve.
Tip Freeze extra squares for “special treat” occasions.  Defrost 1 hour before serving.
Nutritional Info
Calories:  101
Carbs:  6 grams
Protein:  3 grams
Fat:  7 grams

Some days your the dog and some days your the hydrant.

musicaldonna
on 1/24/13 8:07 am - PA

Nan,

Thanks for the recipe.  It's nice to see you on the OH board again.  Hope that all is going well with you.  I miss seeing a lot of the more senior members of the PA board - you guys gave me a great deal of hope and answered a lot of my questions back 4 years ago.  Now I am trying to pay it forward but I still miss the "regulars" who were on the board.  Take care of yourself.

Donna

Laureen S.
on 1/24/13 9:47 pm - Maple Shade, NJ

Hi Nan,

Hope all is well with you, as Donna said, it's nice to see an "oldtime regular" posting, hope you'll come back more frequently, we've all got busy lives thanks to our surgery and the ability to live life. 

Thanks for the recipe. . .   you always were great with finding foods to fill and satisfy.  This sounds delightful, I'm wondering about adding some protein powder for a little bonus. . .

Be well, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Happy to be in
Onederland

on 1/24/13 10:05 pm

I need to find things filling that are 0 calorie, o fat, 0 carb, and 0 protein

My numbers get to high to fast

Still fighting with the lymphedema issue

Some days your the dog and some days your the hydrant.

Laureen S.
on 1/24/13 10:10 pm - Maple Shade, NJ

Nan,

The truth is, it is a lifelong battle and we are in it to win it. . .and for those of us that are of a certain age, it really is harder.  I recently signed on to the app and according to that app, doing what I am doing at the gym and having a sedentary worklife, I need to be taking in only 1230 calories per day.  That's a tough one, but I'm doing my best to stick with it.  Aah, it was nice the first year post-op. . .  but the reality of life is nothing comes without effort.

You keep fighting the good fight Nan!

Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

jastypes
on 1/25/13 1:44 am - Croydon, PA

Hey, Nan, great to see you.  Feel free to bring some to the next support group meeting for us (me) to try.  LOL. 

Blessings, Jill

WLS 5/31/07.  Maintaining a weight loss of 141 pounds and feeling amazing!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views