Monday Roll Call

IdaMae D.
on 1/20/13 10:55 pm - Philadelphia, PA

Good Morning PA!!!!

Gene had to go to the office today, he forgot I was off, like he said not everyone is off the Center City office is jumping today with clients...I suppose that is a good thing although would have been nice to spend the day together.  I have a dentist appoint around noonish, then home to clean up the house, do some wash, and start getting myself in gear to pack up my desk.  This coming Friday is my last day in my present department.  I am excited to be moving forward in my career, very sad to be leaving the safety and security, and freedom I will be leaving behind.  My current position is one that I was left to develop completely in line with my skills and knowledge of the industry.  The department I am moving to is a perfect next step to continue to use and enhance my knowledge, in this new position supervising others, I will no longer have the freedom to work from home, take off at the last minute, etc.  I will be giving up the personal contact I have with our providers.  I also know I have to move on to this new position in order to be able to apply for more senior positions within the organization or outside at other companies if the need should ever arise.

Hider is still very grouchy, Ez is so much fun and fun to watch.  Thinking outside the box I asked Gene what he though about maybe getting another younger kitten so Ez would have a playmate and maybe stop following 3 feet behind Hider.  Not sure if another kitten would put Hider over the edge or she'd appreciate the two younger kitties having each other to play with.  I think we are going to talk to the vet when we take Hider back for her next blood test.

Hope you all have a wonderful day.

Ida

IdaMae

musicaldonna
on 1/21/13 4:02 am - PA

Ida,

Best of luck in this new position.  I know that change can be scary but this is the reason why you got your masters.  I have no doubt that you will be awesome in your new job.  Hope that things improve for you and your cats.  I am not a cat person so I have nothing to offer in that area.  Enjoy the rest of your day.

Donna

IdaMae D.
on 1/22/13 9:04 am - Philadelphia, PA

Very true.  I know I need to move on and want to move on.  I'm very excited for the new position to start and all that comes with it.  And it will give me the experience that I'll need to go for more senior positions as they are posted.

I told Gene this morning that these two cats are more exhausting than my daughters when they were Teens!!!!

IdaMae

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views