It is a long weekend roll call!!!

IdaMae D.
on 1/19/13 12:55 am - Philadelphia, PA

Good Mornin all:

Saturday mornin, got to sleep in a bit this morning.  Have to get up and take my antibiotics around 6, doc said I cannot stray from that schedule, then got to crawl back into bed and relax for a change. 

Have a 3 day weekend woo-hoo.  Loving the thought of not having to go to work on Monday.  I do have some cooking/baking to do for church, we are having a luncheon after service to celebrate Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King.   So off to the store once Gene is done working to pick up what I'll need to do the cooking and baking for tomorrow.

Work is crazy busy.  I have so much information and knowledge to share with the new person in the department - yet only having two weeks to do so is just not enough time.  I do have to start packing up my desk next week - next Friday is my last day in my current department.  I've been in this department since I started with the company, in different positions, so it will be sad to be leaving.  In the new position I will still be working with most of the folks I do now just in a different capacity. 

I hope you all have a great weekend..

Ida

IdaMae

bvohl
on 1/19/13 1:12 am

Good afternoon Ida and PA!

I also have a long weekend, but it will be a busy one! This morning I straightened, swept, vacuumed, put away clean laundry and started dirty laundry. WHEW!! This evening Steven and I are going to dinner with some great friends while Dee sleeps over at her aunt's house. Tomorrow I am going to meet my friend in Baltimore. This is the one that I haven't spoken to in about three years and she is getting married in March. I will hopefully get to meet her fiance as well. We got back in contact while my mom was very ill through a friend of mine who thought she should know what was going on with my mom. She and I grew up together and my mom was like her second mom. I am hoping that this is a positive thing that comes out of my mom's passing. Still miss her and I keep on thinking she is still here....

I am also beginning to feel better, not 100%, but definitely better from my accident. I am slowly getting used to my new car and LOVE the better fuel economy!!!

Have a GREAT weekend!

Love, Beth

http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views