Thursday, it's looking good. . .

Laureen S.
on 1/9/13 9:28 pm - Maple Shade, NJ

Good Morning PA!!!

What a lovely day for the first 3rd of January, it was nice to go out to my car and not have frost on the windshield when I got in it at 5:15 this morning to head to PF.  Can't say I love working out, but I'm already seeing the benefits of it, in terms of my stamina, so perhaps in time I can learn to like it again, as I did for a little while some time ago. . . 

Donna, you go woman, you're doing a great job combating the things that your head is wont to tell, you're pushing yourself to stay busy and that is what is known as "staying in motion".

Ida, glad Hider is getting what he needs and hope you got some much needed rest last evening. . .  recovering from a stomach virus takes a little time. . .  thankfully, I've not had one of those in quite a number of years.

Well, my day consists of work, which is where I am right now, a noontime AA meeting and then looking forward to meeting my good friend, Owen, this evening for some sushi and conversation.

Hope anyone reading this, has a wonderful day!

Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

IdaMae D.
on 1/10/13 8:37 am - Philadelphia, PA

Good Evening Laureen;

Home from work.  Still had trouble getting up this morning.  My body has lost it's get up and go.  For the past couple days I've had a craving for Santa Fe Turkey lunch meat and American Cheese.  I have not had lunchmeat since Gene had his surgery- what is up with this craving???????

Hider has started coming out of the closet by herself.  Two days now when I got up in the morning she's come of the closet and actually walked down the basement stairs herself without me carrying her.  Tonight when I got home she was down in the basement meowing at for me to come down, took me a few minutes to realize that she was down there knowing Ez was wondering around the house.  She's still hissing and growling when she sees him or when she suspects he is close by.  Right now she is sleeping on the top of the couch in the family room with me and Ez is sleeping on Gene's desk chair on the other side of the room.

Work has been soooooooooooooooooooooooooo busy.  It seems that the closer the date of my leaving the department comes - the more work I need to address.  I am looking forward to Monday when the new person starts in our department.  Will be nice to have some help after being down one person in our department since July/August and I'm the one that absorbed the work of both my position and the other position.

As much as I want to get the stuff in the house completely done, I really do hope that my son-in-law does not come over on Saturday.  I want to sleep late and rest up some more.

Hope you all had a wonderful day....

Ida

IdaMae

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views