Wonderful Wednesday!

Laureen S.
on 1/8/13 9:26 pm - Maple Shade, NJ

Today is going to be a very rare and wonderful day in the midst of winter.. . 50 degrees and sunny, what could be better on a January 9th?

With that in mind, how about getting outside if you can and taking a nice walk. . .  today is my day off from the gym, so I think I will take myself and my Roxie girl for a nice walk when I get home tonight, anyone notice that the days are already lengthening. . .

Have a wonderful day and enjoy the nice weather Mother Nature has gifted us with!

Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

musicaldonna
on 1/9/13 5:37 am - PA

Good afternoon Laureen and PA,

I noticed yesterday that it wasn't as dark at 5 PM as it had been.  Every little bit of light is closer to the warm weather.  Was back at school volunteering today.  It was hard to get back into the swing of things but once I was there I was happy to see the kids.  Decided that I'll head in tomorrow and then on Friday they need me to sub in the office. 

Saw my therapist for the first time in 5 weeks yesterday and boy did I need it.  Being sick last week really messed up my head.  It was good to talk things out and get back to looking at things through a healthy perspective.  Well I hope that everyone had a good day.  The work week's half over.  Hang in there.

Donna

IdaMae D.
on 1/9/13 7:54 am - Philadelphia, PA

Good Evening!

Went back to work today - OMG exhausting - this stomach virus is no joke!!!!

By 10 am I was ready to go to sleep, managed to make it till 4 then ran into messed up traffic on the way home so had to get off 95 and take the side streets home, much less stressful ride on the side street even if there are a ton of traffic lights. 

Sitting here in the family room with Hider up on the back of the sofa, and Ez hanging out somewhere in the house - every so often he jumps up from behind something to let me know he's here.  Had to figure out how to leave his food out for him during the day.  We set up a table in the laundry area that he can jump up on to eat, Hider will not jump up.  Gene suggested we do this, at first I didn't want to, don't want to teach him to jump up on tables.   He's a growing kitten and needs his food available to him, so if we teach him where he can jump up on that should be ok.

Today I realized that there is so much work to get done prior to leaving the department - it will get done and I'll begin training one of the replacements in my department next week so I'll have some help.

Time to lay down and rest so I can get up on time tomorrow...

Hope you all had a wonderful day.

Ida

IdaMae

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views