Fit and Lean Monday

Laureen S.
on 1/6/13 11:06 pm - Maple Shade, NJ

So up I got this morning and off to Planet Fitness I went, where I spent my time doing a cardio workout on the elliptical, which 5+ years ago was unfathomable. . .  I remember the first time I did the elliptical, I could not do 3 minutes, this morning I did 45.  Do I love the gym, NO, do I like the healthier person I've become ABSOLUTELY!!!  What I have found is that doing this helps me, at this stage of my post-wls life, make healthier choices, because who wants to waste the time I spend in the gym on food choices that don't honor this new way of life!

Hope you have a wonderful day!

Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

IdaMae D.
on 1/7/13 12:53 am - Philadelphia, PA

Good Morning...

I'm finally up and out of bed.  Was up most of last night vomiting/diarrhea so didn't go to work this morning.  Still very tired so just sitting here vegging to the View.

I have to get my arse back on my treadmill.  This is a new year, no school, no reading, no writing, no projects, no excuses!!!  Gene and I also picked up exercise balls over the weekend, now to clean up the family room and get that a little more organized and less cluttered so we can blow them up and use them.

Have a wonderful day everyone...

Ida

IdaMae

musicaldonna
on 1/7/13 2:12 am - PA

Good afternoon Ida, Laureen and PA peeps yet to come,

Had to sit down and give myself a serious talking to this AM.  Have noticed that the last two weeks I am slipping back into bad habits regarding my sleeping and waking times.  There was a period of time last year when I wouldn't go to bed until 4 AM and sleep until 1 or 2.  Do not want that to happen again.  Was not feeling too well last week and I think that has had an effect on me.  Need to stop waiting for something to happen and get out and do something - anything.  The plan for today is to pay bills, get the car washed, get a massage and update the resume.  Have taken all my vitamins and medications - not fooling around with that this year.  Anyhow I just needed to put that out there for myself and for some accountability.  Hope that all of you have a good day.

Donna

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views