Friday roll call

swedeville1
on 1/3/13 11:44 pm - Mount Pleasant, PA

Hi OH world.  I was checking in and noticed there wasn't a roll call so I figured I would post one.  I hope everyone is doing ok and has made it through the holidays relatively unscathed.  I am doing well, physically.  I have been maintaining my weight loss and continue to be relatively healthy.  I have been having some relationship problems with my wife, but that subject is for a whole different post.    

I hope everyone has a productive year and continues to work hard to keep what they have earned and I hope those of you waiting on surgery get your wishes granted and can begin your own journey.  Much love to you all.

Swede

HW=400  SW=383  CW=252  GW=240
Pounds to go=12!!!  Pounds Lost =148

musicaldonna
on 1/4/13 9:03 am - PA

Hey Swede!

Good to see you posting.  Sorry to hear about difficulties with your wife.  Hope that whatever happens will be best for everyone involved.  Glad to see that you are maintaining your weight loss.  The further out we are from surgery, the more difficult that becomes.  Best wishes for a 2013 that is filled with health, happiness and good people.  Take care.

Donna

IdaMae D.
on 1/6/13 5:21 am - Philadelphia, PA

Hi Swede,

Nice to see you posting.  Sorry to hear about your relationship problems with the wife.  Hope it all works out for you guys.

Ida

IdaMae

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views