Happy 2013!

musicaldonna
on 12/30/12 9:23 am - PA

Just want to put out a Happy New Year to all of my PA peeps.  May 2013 be a year full of good and healthy choices for all of us.  I pray that when we have a slip we might be able to reach out to someone or post something on line.  Remember we are all in this together.  I am grateful to each and every one of you for being a part of my life for the past 3+ years.  Relish the changes that have come about due to WLS.  No matter if we have regain or not the majority of us are in a much better place than we would be if we had not had our surgery.  Love you guys - take care.

Donna

bvohl
on 12/30/12 9:09 pm

Donna and PA!

Happy New Year to you as well!! I haven't been posting much due to my injury from my accident. It looks like I am going to be out of work for at least this week. The past six months have not been the best, but I am hoping the new year brings MUCH better things for me.

I wish all of you out there, posters and lurkers, a Happy, Healthy New Year!!

Beth

http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

jastypes
on 12/31/12 1:42 am - Croydon, PA

Happy New Year to you and all my PA WLS friends!

Blessings, Jill

WLS 5/31/07.  Maintaining a weight loss of 141 pounds and feeling amazing!

IdaMae D.
on 12/31/12 5:27 am - Philadelphia, PA

Happy 2013!  I wish all on the PA board and all that visit a blessed, happy,  healthy, safe New Year.....

Ida

IdaMae

Laureen S.
on 12/31/12 9:19 pm - Maple Shade, NJ

Happy New Year to you Donna and all the many people who post, lurk or are investigating. . .  May 2013 be a healthy, happier one for all!!!

Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views