Merry Christmas

Patricia R.
on 12/24/12 3:13 am - Perry, MI

I just want to wish all my PA friends a very Merry Christmas.  I hope we all make wise food choices at this joyous time.

Hugs,

Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

bvohl
on 12/24/12 3:43 am

Dear Trish and PA Friends!

Merry Christmas and a Happy, Healthy New Year!! Being Jewish at this time of year is kind of a bonus, not having to worry about big Christmas dinners with desserts!

The last six months or so have pretty much sucked for me! I am hoping 2013 is MUCH better!!

Love, Beth

http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

IdaMae D.
on 12/24/12 5:19 am - Philadelphia, PA

Merry Christmas Trish

IdaMae

musicaldonna
on 12/24/12 6:31 am - PA

Merry Christmas Trish,

Hope that your broken foot doesn't hamper you from celebrating.  Best wishes for a happy and healthy New Year.

Donna

Patricia R.
on 12/24/12 10:36 am - Perry, MI

Donna,

The only negative this year was that the snow and rain got my splint on my foot wet, because I haven't mastered using crutches entirely.  I'm having a wonderful Christmas so far.

Hugs,

Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Sara E.
on 12/25/12 7:05 am - Pennsylvania Furnace, PA
Merry Christmas all! It has been a busy week. I was supposed to have surgery on Thursday but after I was put under I had an anaphylactic reaction and they had to stabilize me and wake me up- no surgery. I see an allergist in January and we will have to determine what went wrong. Oh well. At least I could enjoy watching my but open his gifts and have a nice day.
-Sara

musicaldonna
on 12/26/12 3:23 am - PA

Sara,

So sorry to hear about your reaction.  I know that you have had surgery before and obviously this had never happened.  Thank God you didn't have any long lasting effects from the reaction.  Hope that you get some results when you see the allergist in January.  Best wishes for a blessed and peaceful New Year.  Take care.

Donna

Sara E.
on 12/26/12 9:30 am - Pennsylvania Furnace, PA
Donna
Thanks. I am lucky. I have never had a reaction and Rey have no idea why I did this time. It could have been very bad. I look forward to seeing the allergist and figuring out what went wrong. Happy new year!
-Sara

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views