Saturday Roll Call

Patricia R.
on 12/21/12 11:27 pm - Perry, MI

Good Morning PA,

I haven't been checking in as often as I used to.  Was crazy busy packing for a planned move to Michigan.  Well, my plans have been altered.  I broke my foot on Thursday, and need surgery next Thursday, the 27th.  So, my belongings are moving to Michigan on Saturday, the 29th, and Utley and I are staying with my sister, in Levittown, for four to eight weeks.  Right now, I'm at my apartment.  So, if you're a person who prays, I'd appreciate prayer.  

So, today, I am basically panicking a little because my apartment is a disaster, and my place is where the family Christmas dinner is.  My family has offered to come over and tidy up.  I'm thinking I need a bulldozer.  

I hope everyone is having a blessed day.

Hugs,

Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

musicaldonna
on 12/22/12 1:57 am - PA

Trish,

So sorry to hear about your foot.  It's good that you and Utley can stay with your sister until you are fully healed.  Don't worry about the Christmas dinner.  Let the family pitch in and help out - it is really out of your hands.  I will keep you in prayer and hope that all goes well with your surgery.  Have a good Christmas.  Take care.

Donna

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views