OT please send prayers and positive thoughts to my son-in-law & daughter....

IdaMae D.
on 12/21/12 1:23 am - Philadelphia, PA

Hello;

Last night my son-in-laws 48 year old brother (Johnny) suffered a massive heart attack and died. 

If you find it in your heart please send prayers and positive thoughts of healing to the Rivera family and to my son-in-law Edwin and Daugher Jenn for a safe drive to Florida during this time of Grief. 

Ida

IdaMae

Laureen S.
on 12/21/12 4:48 am - Maple Shade, NJ

Oh Ida,

I am so sorry for your SIL's (and yours) loss. . .  death is never easy, but when it's someone so relatively young and at this time of year. . .  again sorry for their loss and I will send out prayers for their safety and for peace to be found in their grief.

Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

musicaldonna
on 12/21/12 5:14 am - PA

Ida,

So sorry to hear about your SIL's brother.  I agree with Laureen, death any time is sad but during the holidays it is especially difficult.  Add on to that he was such a young man.  You, your daughter, SIL and SIL's brother's family will be in my prayers.  Hang in there.

Donna

bvohl
on 12/21/12 7:14 am
Ida,

Prayers and strength to you and your family!
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Patricia R.
on 12/21/12 10:59 pm - Perry, MI

Ida,

How sad that is.  I empathize, having lost both of my brothers at young ages.  My prayers are with everyone.

Love,

Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views