Blessed Birthday and today's POE (plan of eating)

jastypes
on 12/13/12 11:48 pm - Croydon, PA
I had an extraordinarily blessed day yesterday.  I did go a little off plan with some SF stuff (birthday cake baked for me by Bill, and a SF choc covered pretzel, which was one of my gifts).  All in all, it was a terrific day.  Today's plan is to eat like a post-op.  LOL.   1 - 1 egg, 1/4 bagel with butter, coffee 2 - orange and 1 choc covered pretzel 3 - small turkey sandwich on rye bread with salad 4 - banana 5 - 3 oz chicken, 1/4 c. stuffing, 1/4 c. veggies 6 - SF BD cake   The challenge for today is that we are having our office Christmas party, which is simply ****tails and hor d'oevres.  My plan is to shoot someone a text before I go in at 4 pm, put a diet soda in my hand, mingle for about an hour, then head out and text someone to let them know I survived.  I am going to try to focus on the people and activity and decorations and not eat a single, solitary bite of anything because it's not on my plan.  "I had WLS.  I don't eat that." That will be the mantra in my mind.    Planning on making an OA meeting tonight.  The speaker is a larger woman who had failed WLS.  Interesting story.   Have a blessed day!

Blessings, Jill

WLS 5/31/07.  Maintaining a weight loss of 141 pounds and feeling amazing!

musicaldonna
on 12/14/12 7:56 am - PA

Jill,

Glad to see that you are posting your food.  This is something that I have never done but know it would probably be extremely helpful to me.  Hope that you had a good birthday and that the office party wasn't too stressful for you.  Finally went food shopping so I have so decent food in the house.  Have a good weekend.

Donna

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views