Volunteers?

jastypes
on 12/12/12 4:26 am - Croydon, PA

I would like someone to call or text me every morning around 7 a.m. before I am even out of the shower and remind me that I am a POST-OP and I need to eat like one.  Sheesh!!!

Blessings, Jill

WLS 5/31/07.  Maintaining a weight loss of 141 pounds and feeling amazing!

musicaldonna
on 12/12/12 9:50 pm - PA

Jill,

I think that this is a great idea.  Unfortunately most days I am not up that early.  Hope that you can find some people to help you out.

Donna

Laureen S.
on 12/12/12 10:31 pm - Maple Shade, NJ

I'm up at 5:30. . . .  right now, honestly my eating is not great. . . 

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

jastypes
on 12/12/12 10:38 pm - Croydon, PA

Sorry to hear that.  Yesterday was my absolute worst eating day since my surgery, I'm sure.  I'm back on track this morning, having a weighed and measured, on-plan breakfast.  I did have a friend text me this morning to remind me that I need to eat "intentionally."

Blessings, Jill

WLS 5/31/07.  Maintaining a weight loss of 141 pounds and feeling amazing!

Laureen S.
on 12/13/12 12:23 am - Maple Shade, NJ

Some days I do better than others and the truth is, comparatively speaking, it's nothing like the days before WLS, so what I need to remind myself of, is, as you said, intentional eating, which for me is about making mindful choices, not reaching for handfuls of this or that. . .  I am going to log my food choices as that usually helps, if for not other reason to give me pause as to whether or not I really want to eat this or that. . .

I am also working on exactly when I can make myself get back into the gym habit...  the idea of getting up at 4:30 is not appealing, but the nighttime seems like if I don't have a plan for something other then going home, that is what I want to do. . . grrrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhh, without 5 days at the gym, I will not be where I want to and that is why I have to DO IT!!!

Perhaps we can figure a way to help one another. . .

Have a great day!

Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Karibbean
on 12/13/12 9:33 pm - Erie area, PA

Jill, you text me and I will text you! 

I am hearing you!

Life is an occasion.  Rise to it.  - Mr. Magorium        
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views