REVISION

mariamtavarez
on 12/7/12 2:05 am - Allentown, PA

I had gastric by pass on 7/2001 I lost some weight but not all the weight I was supposed to loose, so now I gain 50lb and my weight is 382 lb am trying to have a revision trying to see if any one can recommend   I was reading about the ROSE surgery and in PA I can't locate a surgeon , has anyone had this done  that have an idea what is the cost. or if insurance coverage, I called my insurance they won't cover the revision

jastypes
on 12/13/12 11:50 pm - Croydon, PA

I'm surprised no one posted a response.  I'm gonna be no help at all, 'cause I have no clue what ROSE is.  There may be some other OH forums that talk specifically about "failed" surgeries or revisions where people might be more helpful.  Hope you find the answers you need.

Blessings, Jill

WLS 5/31/07.  Maintaining a weight loss of 141 pounds and feeling amazing!

jennmomof4
on 12/29/12 3:27 am

I know that the weight loss clinic in Harrisburg does revisions I believe and I think the cost was about 9,000 if your insurance doesn't cover it .

I just had to have my pouch made smaller again, and Dr.Dimarco from there did it. My insurance covered it though . I so know how you feel although my surgery worked i lost 200lbs in a yr but then gained about 135 back this last year after developing a hernia and an extra pouch.

hope that helps, good luck

victoria3
on 12/30/12 10:04 pm - Douglassville, PA

Dr Bonanni at Abington Memorial Hospital does revisions.

http://www.amh.org/services/bariatric-metabolic/

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views