Wonderful Weekend Roll Call

musicaldonna
on 11/9/12 9:28 pm - PA

Happy Weekend PA peeps!

I hope that everyone is able to get some extra test, accomplish over due tasks and just generally be good to themselves this weekend.  I had a very busy week - working 4 days in a row.  I haven't done that in over 18 months.  I can feel it in the body but I woke up today by 7 AM ready to get a lot accomplished.  Teaching is difficult - substitute teaching is more so.  Luckily I know a lot of these kids and I was a teacher here and also volunteer 2 days a week.  I don't know how teachers do it who go around to different schools to sub.  I don't think that I would have the energy for that.

On the agenda for this weekend - getting my hair cut and colored today and doing some food shopping.  Just threw a load of laundry in and getting ready to strip the bed and change the sheets.  Tomorrow might just be a lazy day for me - we'll see.  Trying to make good food choices.  Another plus about working this week - had to get up and pack my food every day and didn't have time to eat all of it but when I went into the food it was only good stuff - no junk.  Yeah me.  The weather is supposed to warm up so I intend to get outside a bit.  Remember to make every day count - no one guarantees us tomorrow.  Peace out.

Donna

IdaMae D.
on 11/10/12 11:39 pm - Philadelphia, PA

Happy Weekend Donna!

I'm kind of wishing my life away at this point looking forward to tomorrow @ 2:30 when I see my Endodontist to have root canal on this tooth that has been killing me for a week now.  Even the narcotic pain meds are no longer working.

The new kitty is doing good.  Saw the vet yesterday, he is now on probiotics to build up the good bacteria in his intestinal track to combat all the antibiotics he's been on that have killed all the good bacteria.  He still needs to wear his recovery cone when we are not in the room with him.  I think he's starting to get restless wanting to be with us in the same room.  It is going to be interesting once Hider is introduced to him.  He's has such and easy little personality.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

Ida

IdaMae

musicaldonna
on 11/12/12 12:37 am - PA

Ida,

So sorry to hear about the tooth.  I hope that all goes well with the endodontist today.  Tooth pain can be excruciating especially when the pain meds no longer work.  Take care.   

Donna

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views