Post-Sandy Sunday Roll Call

musicaldonna
on 11/4/12 2:31 am - PA

Good afternoon PA peeps,

Decided to post since the board is quiet.  Heard that there was a great support group meeting at Barix yesterday.  Sadly I didn't get to attend due to a situation with a good friend.  It's looking a little blah outside these days.  I don't know about you but the lack of sun is having its effect on me.  It's taking me longer to get out of bed in the AM and I have to really talk to myself some days and give myself a good kick in the pants.  Anyhow - reading the OH board and posting are both part of my self care plan.  I know that I need to be vigilant because I don't want to have a repeat of last Nov., Dec., Jan.  Those were not pretty days for me.

I am heading off to tutor in a little while and then going to my mom's for dinner.  Will be in my old school 3 days this week - 2 days to volunteer and 1 to sub.  I know that I have to keep active and not give into this lethargy.  Hope that all of you have power and that this week will be a good one for you.

Donna

Laureen S.
on 11/4/12 10:31 pm - Maple Shade, NJ

Hope you have a good week Donna. . .  it's going to be a busy one for me.

Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

bvohl
on 11/5/12 12:00 am

Donna,

Good to see you posting again!! Sorry you missed the meeting but it was nice that you helped a good friend! It was a good meeting. Have a nice week!!

Beth

http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

IdaMae D.
on 11/5/12 7:15 am - Philadelphia, PA

Wanted to pop in and say hello my friend!!!

Ida

IdaMae

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views