What in the world happened to this board?

Andy Kovatch
on 10/19/12 5:42 am - York, PA
It's been a loooooong time since I've been on OH and even longer since I posted.  Where did everybody go?  I see threads on the first page from weeks ago.  It used to be that each day took up a couple of pages.  I'd like to get myself back in the mix, but there doesn't seem to be anybody here.  Laureen?  Arlene?  Nan?  Where is everybody?

"No matter how hard life may get, no matter how many curveballs you are thrown, keep in mind, if you want to succeed - QUITTING IS NOT AN OPTION"!!!

Arlene E.
on 10/19/12 8:36 am - Philadelphia, PA
Laureen S.
on 10/20/12 7:02 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Hi Andy,

I'm still here Andy, but as you see, not too much happens here anymore, people have gone by way of Facebook, not to mention that many people are off living their new lives. . .  I, and a few others, tried over and over to reinvigorate this board, however, it doesn't go anywhere and so I try to stop in and help the newbie when they are in need, once in a while I post something.

Anyway, as Arlene said, we go to support group and it would be wonderful if you came.

Take care and hope all is well.

Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Happy to be in
Onederland

on 11/2/12 6:17 am

Hi Andy,

This is the first time I've been back for a while.  A point was brought up at the closing Phoenixville Meeting.  We all had this surgery so we could be part of life.  So we all went out and got into the mix of everyday living.  Some of us just forgot to come back.  I'm one of them.  Glad to see you here.

Some days your the dog and some days your the hydrant.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views