Sunday Roll Call

bvohl
on 10/13/12 11:07 pm
Good Morning PA!!

I am up bright and early to meet a good friend for breakfast. Then coming back home to write some thank you notes, do some financial stuff, etc. I am going to rearrange Dee's room. She wants the bed moved so we will see how that goes....in the process will straighten up things too!!

It looks like it is going to be a lovely day!

Love, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

IdaMae D.
on 10/14/12 5:19 am - Philadelphia, PA
Good Afternoon Beth!

Had church today - Gene preached I was the worship leader.  Gene's sermon was very good today - so proud of him.  So many came up after service to say how good the sermon was and how it actually moved many to tears.  My honey nailed this one! 

And they also told me we are a good team!  Guess I'm learning to be a pastors wife :-)

Hider work us up around 3am - our son-in-law installed the pocket door on the master bedroom, Hider likes to open doors.  She can't figure out that it slides so she kept pulling it with her paw to open it and i****ing the wall.  Scared the crap out of me.  After that every little noise woke me up then she saw fit to sit by my ear and meow....Now I'm exhausted and Gene is napping. I'm not ready to take a nap yet, can't seem to  be able to fall asleep so I figure if I play on line for a bit and watch enough CNN I'll just fall asleep :-)

Back to work tomorrow  - MONDAY comes too quickly.  I have to let my boss know I have to leave at noon when my meetings are over.  Gene's glasses broke this morning just prior to leaving for church so I need to take him to the eye glass store to get a new pair tomorrow.....Murphy's law....

HOpe you have an awesome day....

hugs...Ida

IdaMae

jackie M.
on 10/14/12 12:24 pm - Sunbury, PA
RNY on 10/10/12

You sound like you have a cat like mine.  Trouble loves to come into our room walk all over me, stick his nose into my face, meows, etc.  it's like come on, mommy wants to sleep.  

I went to a Boyds bear bingo with the one stepdaughter tonight.  had fun.  after that, hubby drove me and nikki down to wal-mart.  picked up 3 pairs of pants for nikki, 2 pairs of shoes, a shirt, pk of socks.  

I have been passing major gas certain spots of my belly, it hurts when it goes through.  I have a funny, tickling sensation in my upper belly, too.  Drives me nuts..  Haven't had a bowel movement for 3 wks, I took some miralax for it. How long does it take for that stuff to work??

HW 284.5, SW 247, GW 140       

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views