Sunday Morning Roll Call

IdaMae D.
on 10/6/12 11:04 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good mornin all...

Not much happening here. 

Another mistake by the jerk who abandoned the construction on the house - my wonderful son-in-law found it and corrected it.  Our son-in-law is a true craftsman and takes great pride in what he does!

He told me yesterday that he will have the first floor ready for Christmas - if he can pull this off I will be one very happy woman!

Our thoughts and prayers are with Beth and her family at this time.

Hope you all have a nice day...

Ida

IdaMae

KatMom
on 10/6/12 11:38 pm
RNY on 07/24/12
Good morning PA...real cold here, turned the heater on this morning for the first time this year...brrrr...I pray this is not the start of a cold winter.

We just plan to read the paper, do laundry and hang out, not too much going on.

Wishing everyone a super day!!
 He who has a why to live can bear almost any how.  ~Friedrich Nietzsche 

Patricia R.
on 10/7/12 10:57 am - Perry, MI
Good evening Ida and PA,
I had a lazy day today.  Watched the Eagles choke, and then ran to Joann Fabric to get some cheescloth for the yogurt I'm making.  To make it Greek yogurt, I have to strain it tomorrow morning, and get most of the liquid out of it.  That takes a couple of hours.  I also went to Babies R Us, and picked up an adorable outfit for a first birthday present. Her Mommy and Daddy are Eagles fans, so I got her a pink set of sweats with the pink Eagles logo embroidered on the jacket.  For her baby shower, which I had to miss because it was the same day I moved down here to the first floor, I got her a Phillies Onesie, booties and bib.  This couple got engaged at Citizens Bank Park.

Gotta get the yogurt into the fridge now.

Hugs,
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views