Saturday morning roll call

Lisa H.
on 10/5/12 10:33 pm - Whitehall, PA
Morning all... I am up and getting ready to leave to take Siehara to her friend's Bat Mitzvah down in Yardley.  

While I am in the area, I am going to swing by "The Dump" to see if I can find bedroom furniture for Siehara.  Also going to spend time with Beth and her family.  I can't be there tonight for the shiva call, but I will spend a few hours this afternoon.  

Picking up Siehara around 4:30 and then headed to IKEA for more furniture shopping.

Home and then relaxing and trying to beat this cold I have. 

My tracker

hers 

IdaMae D.
on 10/6/12 9:55 am - Philadelphia, PA
Good Evening!

OMG what a day is all I can say!  Murphys law at it's best....

Gene is still researching and writing - will he ever give up his KING OF PROCASTINTION CROWN?  Probably not LOL

Found another major screw up made by the contractor that abandoned the job.  If he had not abandoned the job and had, had the time to cover up all his screw ups and mistakes who knows what could have happened in our house and what would be falling apart and with the gas vent not connected properly we could be dead right now. 

So our son-in-law had to take work apart to put it together the right way.  So proud of my son-in-law he is a true craftsman and carpenter.

Some good news today - he told me that I would have a completed 1st floor for Christmas!!!!!  I'm excited about that, I'm planning to have my girls and my nieces over to bring out the "family recipes" for Christmas cookies and teach my nieces.  Also want to decorate for Christmas this year, it's been so long since I've been able to decorate for Christmas, I want to have the girls over to help me decorate.  Hopefully that will start to help them feel that this is their home even though they've never lived here.  I am going to be one HAPPY WOMAN this year!!!!

Now if only we could get all the construction crap out of the garage and get the HARLEY OUT OF THE GARAGE, I would be one estacially happy woman and Gene would be an EXTREMELY happy man once I'm that happy LOL....

Hope you all had a relaxing and blessed day...

My thoughts and prayers are with Beth and her family....

IdaMae

Patricia R.
on 10/6/12 10:11 am - Perry, MI
 Hello Lisa and PA,
I'm late again.  Sorry.  I had to go to a meeting of volunteers at the agency I go to every afternoon.  From there, it was to AC Moore for stuff for raffle baskets.  As soon as that was completed, I had to drive to my therapist's office in North Jersey.  I had a really good session with him.  When I got back to PA, I had a slew of errands to run before I got home.  Utley went ballistic over my return.  He always does.

I am exhausted, and so grateful for where I am at today.

Hugs,
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views