New Bariatric Surgeon in Uniontown PA

pdplpn
on 10/4/12 5:12 am - Uniontown, PA
Greetings Everyone: My name is Patrica Patton RN and I have a Support Group in Uniontown PA for the past 4 1/2 years . The good news is we now have Bariatric Surgery offered at Uniontown Hospital and the new surgeon is Dr. Gustavo Bello. I sit on a committee at Uniontown Hospital and am very impressed with Dr Bello and his desire to help the obese community become healthy and trim. I had a gastric bypass 5 1/2 yrs ago ( losing and maintaining a 186 lbs off) and had to travel 75 miles from home. It is great to see our community step up to the plate and get the ball rolling for the people of Fayette County. If you are not aware of it Fayette County is the "fattest" county in PA and the fattest city is Philadelphia.I am encouraging anyone in the Fayette, Greene and Westmoreland Counties interested in a good support group try it. We meet the 1st Monday of each month. If you have questions you can call me at 724-880-8050. I am very anxious to hear from you. Watch the local newspaper or call Uniontown Hospital 724-430-5000 for information on its new Bariatric Program and free weekly seminars offered. Dr Bello offers the LapBand, the Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy adn the Gastric ByPass. Fayette County there are no excuses left. Let's get healthy and let's lose the title of the "fattest" County....
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views