It's Tuesday - Whatcha Up To?

Laureen S.
on 10/1/12 8:18 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Good morning PA Friends,

Hope you all have a good day. . .  getting ready for work here, after work having dinner with friends!  That's my plan today, hope yours is more interesting ;)

Sending good thoughts out to Beth and her family as she faces this very sad time. . . and to everyone else facing any life challenges, I send my best wishes to you as well!

Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

bvohl
on 10/1/12 11:44 pm
Good Morning Laureen and PA!!

Thanks for the continued good thoughts and support during this time. My family and I truly appreciate it!!

Today is just another day, work, going to the home to see my folks, then home to make dinner and such!

Just trying to keep strong and not think too long about it!

Love, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

jackie M.
on 10/1/12 11:52 pm - Sunbury, PA
RNY on 10/10/12
 Mine started out boring....   I hate this rainy weather...

I am impatiently awaiting surgery day on the 10th...  Woohoo, 8 more days..... This waiting is going to kill me....

I didn't sleep too great lastnight,  trouble kept bugging me lastnight and ginger slept at my feet..  We have 2 cats.  I think trouble figures that IF he up, I have to be up...  Maybe I should sleep when he does.  He got his name because he is always into trouble...  As soon as I can go back to sleep, I'm going to do it...  Have to wait till hubby gets back from getting x-rays.  We have 2 grandkids here.... one 8 (home from school), other is 4.....

HW 284.5, SW 247, GW 140       

Patricia R.
on 10/2/12 12:59 pm - Perry, MI
Sorry I am so late today.  I had an extremely busy day.  AA meeting, followed by taking a friend I drove to the meeting shopping.  Volunteer work in the afternoon.  Stopped at my sister's to drop of money and pick up something to make a cookie basket for a Chinese auction at the Special Olympics Dinner Bingo next week.  My evening was spent on the phone with my sister and sponsee.  She is going through very early recovery anger.  Keeps it really green for me.

So, now, I am watching my DVRed episode of NCIS.

Spread the word to all your PA friends that they don't need ID to vote on November 6th.

Hugs,
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views