Long time no post...

Maura M.
on 9/30/12 11:55 am - Yardley, PA
Hello old friends,

Haven't been on here in a long while.  Just popping in to check in on those that still post on here.  I am doing well.  Coming up on 3 years.. still maintaining.  Have been training for my big trip half way around the world. Leave in a week.  Never would have been able to trek halfway around the world before surgery.  It is so exciting. 

How is everyone out there?
Maura

lynnc99
on 9/30/12 11:12 pm
Maura, give us details on the trip please! Sounds exciting!
Laureen S.
on 10/1/12 1:09 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Hi Maura,

Great to read about your continued successing!!!  and the exciting trip you have planned.  Enjoy, take lots of pics and come back and share all about the joy of traveling, because I know for many of us, our bodies limited much of what we choose to do. . .

Things with me are wonderful and I'm still engaged in doing all the things I love to do!

Best wishes, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Arlene E.
on 10/1/12 4:36 am - Philadelphia, PA

Hi Maura

WHere are you going?  I think I remember you had this great National Geographic trip planned - Nepal, but then thought it fell through.

Have a fantastic journey.  And you are so right about travel after surgery.  What a joy!

arlene

musicaldonna
on 10/1/12 7:47 am - PA
Maura,

Good to see your beautiful picture again on the PA Forum.  GLad to hear that things continue to go well for you.  I am still job hunting but have started doing some subbing.  Trying to take things a week at a time.  Unemployment has ended so I am trying to be fiscally prudent.

Hope that you have a great time on your trip.  Please let us know how it went once you get home.  I will pray that your journey will a safe and adventurous one,  Take good care of yourself.

Donna
Maura M.
on 10/3/12 9:31 am - Yardley, PA
 It is with national geographic.  Peter Hilary is our guide.  Start in Beijing, then through Tibet to Nepal to hopefully mt. Everest if china cooperates, but that may not be in the cards( boo).  Then to Thailand.  Am going for almost 3 weeks.  Been working out like a madwoman and enjoying it!  Who am I???  Thanks for the responses.  Although few in comparison to the old days.  

Hope everyone else is well.  

Laureen glad u r enjoying life!  Donna., the right op will come in time!  Keep the faith!  

Xoxo, 

Maura
Maura

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views