Hello people I,m new here

INGRID B.
on 9/25/12 2:26 am - PA
WOW fernando nice weight loss so far Congrats!

I used to live closer to philly but I've moved 2 yrs ago. Still in Pa. though. You will be able to get your surgery in Oct? Thats so close now!!!  Thanx for writting. 

Ingrid B
Izabelle G.
on 9/26/12 1:51 am - Cheltenham, PA
VSG on 10/15/12
I am definitely having my surgery on Oct. 15th. The weight loss so far is just the watching everything and preop. I am hoping it makes it easier to deal with the new lifestyle if I start it now.

Good luck to you through your process.

- Izabelle

I am walking 60 Miles in 3 Days to fight cancer! Donate today!!

http://www.the3day.org/goto/igomes

Surgery 10/15/12 - HW-263lbs GW-150lbs CW- 170.8

INGRID B.
on 9/26/12 9:19 pm - PA
Congrats Izabelle,

Any weight loss prior to surgery is a plus.  Nothing about weight loss is ever easy.  There are
alot of stigmas and fears attatched to Heavy people. We are (however) overcomers, and the days ahead will be less burdensome if we rely on eachother for a collective strength.  I am ready for change in a positive sense as opposed to the life I've been existing under.  I'm sure you can agree. Especially in ultimately winning the battle with weight. I'm in it with you sis. 

Many blessings, 
                                                                                                    Ingrid
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views