Wet Wednesday Roll Call

IdaMae D.
on 9/5/12 5:30 am - Philadelphia, PA
Good Morning!

I'm officially on vacation!!!!  Do not go back to work till next Wednesday.  For the remainder of this week I have to put all the boutineers toghether, the bridal party bouquets, decorate the flower girl and ring bearer pillow, and some other things.  Then it will be time to start baking the "family recipe" cookies for the reception.  As I sit here and type I'm beginning to wonder if this is a vacation - guess it is not for me. 

My shoes came last night - they are beautiful - they sent me the wrong shoes for the flat sandles I ordered so I might have to run around crazy on Friday to find another pair - the best laid plans.

Last nigh****er in the basement again and more rain forcasted for this week.

for those sending the little ones off to school today have a great day, and for all the teachers out there God Bless YOU!

Time to get my butt to working on all this stuff...

Hope you all have a great day.....

IdaMae

Patricia R.
on 9/5/12 10:54 am - Perry, MI
Greetings Ida and PA,
I had a lot of trouble ordering shoes for my son's wedding also.  I forget how I solved that one.

I had a crazy morning.  I overslept, and called out sick for my volunteer work this afternoon.  Between a sinus infection, a lousy night's sleep, and the back issues from the car accident on Thursday, I am just not 100% on top of my game this week.

This morning, I had to get a police report of the accident on Thursday.  Then, I had to stop at the garage so they could take pictures and put together an estimate for it. After that, I stopped at my agent's office so they could fax the documents to the claims department for my claim.  I'm hoping they don't make me pay the deductible, since I was not responsible for the accident this time.

Well, the Phillies are winning in Cincinnati, and I am resting my back.  In a little while, I'll start tidying.  The dog hair has taken over, and if I do not clean it daily, it overruns my beautiful hard wood floor.

Hope everyone has a blessed day.

Hugs,
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

IdaMae D.
on 9/5/12 12:03 pm - Philadelphia, PA
wow Trish - sorry to hear about the accident.  I am so behind, can't believe I missed that one!  Hope you are healing!!!

IdaMae

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views