Tuesday Roll Call

bvohl
on 9/3/12 4:54 pm
Hello PA!!!

I know it is still Monday, but I know I will not get the chance to post tomorrow! It is the first day back to work/school for both Dee and I.  She is excited and I am resigned to the fact that my summer is over...I am excited to see (some) of my coworkers and the kids, but they don't come in until Thursday!! Lunches are packed, outfits are out ready for the morning, child is showering and I will soon go up and blow dry her hair because right now it looks like a hot mess!?!? Already have the car packed with my stuff and Dee's stuff for her first day of 4th GRADE!!! Cannot believe it!!!

We were looking through some DVD's and found the one that has her baby naming on it. WOW!! She was such a peanut, and now she is turning into a wonderful young lady....where did the time go?? It was kind of an emotional moment for me, there were people on the video who have since passed away, my parents when they were healthier and more mobile. Glad I found it though....

Well, I am sure many of you are getting back to reality as I am. Let's all hope and pray for a smooth transition from summer to real life!!!

Have a GREAT day!!

Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Patricia R.
on 9/4/12 10:07 am - Perry, MI
Greetings Beth and PA,
My day has been bizarre, and too weird to describe.  I still have to go to the police department to get an accident report for the fender bender on Thursday.  I was rear ended and there is some minor damage to the back of my car, but I don't want to be stuck with the deductible since the accident is not my fault.  Then, I have to worry about getting a car rental, and getting my insurance to pay.  Argh.  

I hope all who are starting school have a wonderful year.  I do not miss teaching one single bit.

Hugs,
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views