Super Sunday Roll Call

musicaldonna
on 8/19/12 7:26 am - PA
Good Morning PA

Don't anyone faint but yes I am actually posting a roll call.  What a gorgeous day it is.  I can't get over how nice it is to have the air turned off and the windows opened.  My allergies don't always agree with me but it is nice not to feel so claustrophobic.

Am still without a job but have an interview scheduled for a 2 month temporary position in the Elections office of Montgomery County.  That is happening on 8/28.  If that doesn't pan out I guess I will be looking into the possibility of subbing.  Only have 5 more weeks of unemployment remaining so it is getting a little dicey.  Trying hard to keep up my spirits.

Today I am heading over to my youngest sister's new house.  She is having a cookout/birthday celebration for her hubby,  This will be the first time I have been over to the house so I am excited.  Other than that not too much else going on.  Will probably watch the Phillies and pray that they can get a split of the series with the Brewers. 

Beth, I hope that your Mom is doing better.  Have a good day everyone and try to get out and enjoy the weather.  Take care.

Donna
bvohl
on 8/19/12 3:15 pm
Hey Donna,

I just got on and saw you posting roll call!!!

My mom is back at the nursing home, doing the same. She has a couple of dr appointments this week to figure out what is going on with her hand. I am thinking if the people at the hospital couldn't figure it out, WTF?!?! But, whatever!

Keep your spirits up! Something will come up!! Camden is ALWAYS looking for subs. I think they pay $100 a day....just an option!

Love, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Laureen S.
on 8/20/12 6:20 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Donna,

I was not here yesterday and just posted a very wordy post to Beth's Roll Call today, so I won't go into it all here, but wanted to say it's good to see that you posted and I hope you had a good time yesterday.  My allergies are kicking butt too, but it is nice to have the windows open and the a/c off.  I'll keep my fingers crossed for you to find exactly what you need soon. . .

Hope you can make the meeting on the 1st of September.

Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views