Thursday Roll Call

bvohl
on 8/9/12 5:01 am
GM PA Friends!!

Today is going to be a busy day!! First thing this morning I am going to see my therapist for my monthly chat! LOVE HER! If anyone needs a therapist who specializes in WLS and eating disorders let me know! I will refer you to her!! I have been seeing her for the past four years and she is great!!

Then I have a couple hours reprieve before I have another dr appointment then have to take Raul, my furbaby to the vet. He is eating and acting more like himself but I still want to get him checked out!

The rest of the day will be enjoying my downtime....September will be here before I know it!!!

Glad to see more people posting on roll call!

Have a great day!!

Love, Beth

http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Laureen S.
on 8/9/12 6:02 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Good Morning Beth, PA Friends,

Hope Raul checks out well. . .

Today is another work day, I'm exhausted due to a severe bout with gastritis last night, I  have no idea why or what happened, but it was pretty painful and at about 11 I remembered that I had gasex in my medicine drawer, it was expired, but I figured it beat nothing and somewhere between midnight and beyond I fell asleep, my Roxie girl sensed something was wrong and snuggled real close to me last night.  I used to have gastritis in my 20s and it can be pretty painful, I guess all the stress of the past month has caught up with me. . .  the rest of my day entails work and tonight a meeting with my friend Owen and our AA homegroup meeting.

Looking forward to tomorrow being Friday and another 3-day weekend. . .

Well that about covers me. . .hope everyone has a wonderful day!

Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Patricia R.
on 8/9/12 5:19 pm - Perry, MI
 Hi Beth,
Sorry this is so late.  I had my AA meeting this morning and was only home for about an hour before I had to go to my volunteer work.  Then, I came home and watched some of the Olympics.  I finally got on the PA forum.  

I hope your day was okay.  Let us know what the vet says.  

Hugs,
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views